[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 92

And he doesn't care enough.... By the way now there is a situation that only 5 positions are open, close them with a script and the trade is complete. Well, this is for those who are buried in gold and have nowhere else to put it.....

Zhunko:

Maybe there's something I don't understand...

OK, the profit is withdrawn. But when he saps the deposit, where will it be renewed from? From the previous profit? Am I right?

If so, then it does not matter whether the profit is withdrawn or not. In the end, it is lost.

You don't take into account that when he starts to lose, the trader is sure to take a break from trading to start it later...

OnGoing:
Again, it all comes down to Williams, agree, a bit of a misnomer. I am suggesting that the aggregate position of the real trades (not their derivatives) should be inverted.

What derivatives are they? It's the REAL market position of traders (public), which reflects their bullish/bearish mood and moreover, is not just supported by some obscure monitoring of some broker or company with percentage ratio of some people in long or short - who knows - whether it is possible to believe the monitoring, but with specific money in the market for a particular instrument ... this is information from the official website... He recommends (Larry Williams) to enter the market in the opposite direction to the entrance of the whole public... For more details - it's all written in his book "Trading Secrets..." - see "Sources" at the end of this article...

MUCH MORE REALISTIC TRADES - LONG AND SHORT - ENTRY - IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION...

Zhunko:

Maybe there's something I don't understand...

OK, the profit is withdrawn. But when he saps the deposit, where will it be renewed from? From the previous profit? Am I right?

If so, then it does not matter whether the profit is withdrawn or not. In the end, it's all gone.

Why do you do this?

There's so much puppyish enthusiasm for this miracle...

You can't do that to kids.

:)))))

nikelodeon:

And he doesn't care enough.... By the way, right now there are only 5 open positions, close them with a script and the trade is complete. Well, this is for those who are buried in gold and have nowhere else to put it.....

))))))))))) !

nikelodeon:

You don't take into account that when it starts losing, the trader will surely take a break in trading to start it later...

How do you calculate a good trading period?

You can get into a trend and a flat with equal probability.

This is a highly complicated version of martingale.

Zhunko:

Maybe I don't understand something...

OK, the profit is withdrawn. But when the EA runs out of deposit, where will it resume from? From the previous profit? Do I understand it correctly?

If so, it does not matter whether the profit is withdrawn or not. In the end it will be lost.

No. Here the initial starting DEP is beaten by several - e.g. 30,000 is beaten by 3 DEPs of 10,000 - from some - EXTREMELY to a normal... :-) withdrawal, the office would not fail... for the market cannot always be in one and the same phase - the withdrawal of DEP for a given TS ... :-) The main thing is not to change the initial settings, regardless of the number of the lost deposit - the first, second or third ...

Well, that's the way it is to start with... :-)

Vadim, it's called a massive DNA mutation.

Roman.:

What kind of derivatives are these? It's the REAL market position of traders (public), which reflects their bullish/bearish mood and, moreover, is not just supported by some vague monitoring of some broker or company with percentage ratio of some people in long or short - no one knows whether they are reliable in their monitoring, but by concrete money in the market for one or another instrument ... this is information from the official website... He recommends (Larry Williams) to enter the market in the opposite direction from the public... For more details - it's all written in his book "Trading Secrets..." - see "Sources" at the end of this article...

MUCH MORE REALISTIC TRADES - GOING LONG AND GOING SHORT - ENTERING - IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION...

The point is that here we can only know the direction, the MM is not. And in monitoring we can see the volume of positions, and their takeoffs and stops, which is fundamental.

The direction can be taken by flipping a coin, but trader's psychology - when viewed upside down - is our advantage.

It turns out that where the trader cuts profit by just a few pips due to sheer fear, we will trigger a stop.

And in a situation where the trader desperately waits for a fat lot in hope it will soon change, and then in spite of that, makes a huge loss - we will make a profit)

Mathemat:
Vadim, it's called mass DNA mutation.

Right...

A simple Martingale gives better results and, more importantly, everything is clearer.