[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 64

nikelodeon:
By the way, why not just comment out the RSI lines and one parenthesis? Would that work?
It does.

Changed it now see if it can open downwards?

I've been trading all day today and haven't lost any money, I've traded 60 quid and my deposit is not overloaded. And who is losing - you set it up wrong!

If it works so well in a relatively narrow range, and on a "minute", maybe change some of the variables and move it to M15, M30 ?

Mercur:

I've been trading all day today and haven't lost any money, I've traded 60 quid and my deposit is not overloaded. And who is losing - you set it up wrong!

Give me a screenshot of your settings if you changed them.

Mercur:

Yeah, it's interesting to see... how is it that he hasn't lost on such a trend?????

nikelodeon:

Yes, it's interesting to see... how is it that he didn't lose on such a trend?????
If you put a normal lot, that's all the settings) 5-10% a day - is it not enough? But every day, not just once, biting all fingers).

Well now I've got it trading down too, when I've recommended RSI....

For those who are just down, it's an interesting time, it's kind of a positive time... :)

OnGoing:
Lot put a normal, that's all the settings) 5-10% a day - is it not enough? But every day, not just once, biting all your fingers).
What is the leverage?