[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 29

Roman.:

When I put the starting lot 0.1 - all subsequent lots started to open normally, i.e. 0.11 0.12 0.13 0.15 etc.

Write down what lots open at the starting 0.01 which ones go further...?

Roman, it's obvious. If 0.01*1.1=0.011 - such a lot does not exist!

Or, you may use fractional, but starting lot 0.1 and deposit*10, for purity of the experiment. :)

Roman.:

On micro lots with 0.01 start - trades crooked... lots by volume don't add up correctly...

that's right! don't sweat it!

vladds:

after about 6 starts to multiply this norm
This is a digression from logic.

There is some truth to it, but it will only work in the right hands)

Cmu4:
This is a digression from the logic.

I'll tell you simply, run any sava and see what happens to the multiplication when you change the lot and there is also a setting LotExponent 1.1 you can put 2 try 10 and you will see everything!

vladds:

I'll tell you simply run any Savu and see what happens to the multiplication when you change lots and there is also a setting LotExponent 1.1 you can put 2 try 10 and you will see!
Yes, I am aware of that. I meant, the logic failure is that the increase only starts, as you say, from the 6th knee and not the one set, if the 1st is set, let's say.

Cmu4:

Roman, well, it's obvious. If 0.01*1.1=0.011 - there is NO such lot!

Or, use fractional, but starting lot 0.1 and deposit*10, for purity of the experiment. :)

Yeah. I see. Working all day today... :-) by late afternoon - getting sluggish... :-)

i thought it would be 0.01 0.02 0.03 0.05 etc.... :-)

vladds:

that's right! don't sweat it!

I see...:-)

Cmu4:
Yes, I am aware of that. I meant, the failure of logic is that the increase only starts, as you say, from the 6th knee and not the one exposed, if the 1st one is exposed, say.

will not multiply!!!

up 42 points!