[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 51

Sold the eu just now. Target is 1.3570

For a brief comment, see figure.

Bicus:
Sold the eu just now. Target is 1.3570

agree ... Then would go up a bit and fall again ...we'll see...

You could say the BREAD has succeeded ))))))))

Evans and Benya have some nasty things in store for the dollar.... The bastard's growing on expectations))))

No, it's not.)) Budget limp again in America (((((

Evgen157:

Evans and Benya have some nasty things in store for the dollar.... The bastard's growing on expectations))))

No, he ain't.)) Budget limp again in America (((((

Yes, yes, today they have already started to switch slowly to the US:

Lately all investors' attention has been focused on the situation in the Eurozone. As a result market participants have all but forgotten that the USA also has to deal with the problem of reducing its huge national debt. For that purpose a so-called "super committee" was created in America, which consists of 6 democrats and 6 republicans.

At the moment the committee is riven by serious contradictions. The main stumbling block is the question of tax increases, to which Republicans are vehemently opposed. Democrats, in their turn, continue to insist on the need to preserve social guarantees. Analysts at Brown Brothers Harriman emphasize that such disagreements are one of the reasons why the single currency has been performing relatively well recently, trading against the US dollar.

If the supercommittee members do not find a way to reduce the debt by $1.2 trillion by November 23, the country will face automatic spending cuts starting in 2013, which will hit the already weak U.S. economy. According to BBH estimates, market participants estimate the likelihood of success of the supercommittee at only 7%.

Experts emphasise that in case of a failure of the supercommittee, fiscal tightening and sluggish economic growth will most likely force the Fed to soften its policy, which in turn will result in negative pressure on the US dollar.

As before, I assumed a downward move. no change of plans yet

margaret:

Thank you for being there... If it wasn't for you, I would have believed in a conspiracy a long time ago.....And with your help I stopped at nonsense.... I wish ZetM and Strange were back ))))

Evgen157:

Is your newsfeed in the terminal not resting (working)?

margaret:
Is your newsfeed in the terminal not resting (working)?
It's just that the market is expecting Benichka's speech in 5 minutes...

margaret:
Does your newsfeed in the terminal not rest (work)?

I rarely read it.... you could say it rests.... I have enough of your posts to determine the trends... I already wrote, I am weak in fundamentals, and I am better in technique... But without fundamentals it's hard to believe in technique... I have no economic education... I have a technical one )))