[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 50

Seems to me that today is most likely down, despite the big bearish candlestick yesterday. The candlestick closed almost at the low, so there was no mass profit taking, probably a collective opinion down.

Dezil:
Seems to me that today is most likely down, despite the big bearish candlestick yesterday. The candlestick closed almost at the low, so no mass profit taking, probably a collective opinion down.

Long again and 1.363 is visible for now...

RekkeR:

ULAD, please expand on the broader, weekly chart theme.

1,363>1,359>1,348?

Without gloating.
)))

sever31:
Why catch a falling knife

today's market has provided the answer hopefully...

Vizard:

today's market has provided the answer hopefully...

What answer did yesterday's market give?

Dezil:

What was the answer to yesterday's market?

morning is the same...evening=fuck...don't check and don't post but trade...
any 5p trade can result in 10-20-100 ))))) if 5p is a bummer it's different ...

5drakon:
i think i'm going to test the neckline or the shoulder ... i think from the opening of the america and will go down to the head ... just a little bit left and we'll see

i've covered the long and go short again ... but there should be a peak before the fall ... i want to go down ))) i'll see as i go ...

tired of posting ...good luck and profits to all...

Now what, down to the new rubes?

Smiley face smile.

Hi all, my condolences to all those who lost deposits yesterday........Thank God I'm not one of them.....Now on the subject - I have these thoughts on the pound:

1. At the moment, an ambiguous technical figure on the B1, on the one hand, it is like a pennant, penetration of which is ideally will open the way to the north, on the other hand, a figure of "failed swing" which is just the opposite of the fact that is very possible further fall in breaking the local support. In short, I would advise to place pending orders in both directions, because the situation is not clear.

2. On the other hand, the channel support was broken, and the support was also broken - we might fall even lower:

on the clock head and shoulders at the pound