[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 162

Tantrik:
Greetings! Crawled under the trends (1.3455) the first resistance is 1.3370. The days of the euro zone are numbered! Yesterday's experiment resulted in 2 stop losses and 8!!! $ Loss. Conclusion - an order (open by mood - indyuk) with TP and SL is a sports lotto ticket, betting on horse races, etc.

Hi, good to see. And the thoughts are wrong, to put it mildly)))

Tantrik, have a coffee, smoke a cigarette and life will get better.

Although on the 5 minute test resistance at 3453... and passed it while writing...

nikelodeon:
Although on the 5 minute test resistance at 3453... and passed it while writing...

3455 resistance - about to drop - and the stop is yours!

There is 3458 on the minutes and it has not yet been passed. Watch this. I'm on the minutes, so it's a breeze for me to turn around :)

Tantrik:

3455 resistance - it's about to drop - and the stop is yours!

Did you mean profit stop???? :)))

SMART says to sell that on M30 -1H, if we stretch the fib from yesterday's low to mah, go in the range, 1.347 && 1.343

Let's call it the London corridor.

strangerr:

Hi, good to see you. And the thoughts are wrong, to put it mildly)))

Tantrik, have a coffee, smoke a cigarette and life will get better.

Yes I did..... who knew that they would collude on the last day of the month (and time my 0.02 warrants) and the dough (bonuses to bankers) would go for November! And how many people knew!!! (secretaries, lawyers ... etc.) 250pp. is 250% of the bet. There will be more divorces in December.

About the coffee! - drink it yourself (my stomach hurts from it) Tea! strong tea!, everything else - all is well soon a year of testing TC - everything works, everything is ok!, profit 5% a month!

nikelodeon:

You meant profit stop???? :)))
in purchases? stop moose! :)))) (what price? and it's M5 and what would be M1 I'd rather not say....:))))

It's a lucky settlement... right at the top of the channel.....

So I've already converted with a profit... Lucky!!!!!