[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 172

OlegTs:

A good novel, I listened to the audio version on the radio in the car once, it was good, Tolstoy was a good psychologist, and he wrote beautifully...

Not a novel for schoolchildren, definitely)))

Exactly, I read it sometime after 30))))

strangerr:

I gave up on grandfathering a long time ago, no specifics.

As a matter of fact, I do and I use it to my utmost )))) Especially number 9 )))) Now I trade by time only )))) So for the time being sold ))))

artikul:

As a matter of fact, I do and I use it to my utmost )))) Especially number 9 )))) Now I trade by time only )))) Therefore, sold it for the time being ))))

i dont understand anything from the screenshot? where is the markup?

strangerr:

No one knows what will happen, that's why I was talking about the stupidity of forecasts, as any forecast is an attempt to predict the future.

This is not a forecast )))) this is a collection of +statistics and already making a decision in the direction of where more positive factors show ))))

I found the script ...Thank you all.

artikul:

As a matter of fact, I do and I use it to my utmost )))) Especially number 9 )))) Now I trade by time only )))) Therefore, sold it for the time being ))))

...astronomical time and trailing time do not coincide...how do you reconcile that...

dentraf:

i do not understand anything from the screenshot? where is the markup?

The graph is minute - everything does not fit )))) Is that clearer? )))

artikul:

The graph is minute - everything does not fit )))) Is that clearer? )))

yes

only why in minutes?

I still have a sell signal

lotos7:

... Astronomical and trailing times do not coincide...how do you reconcile this...
I use convergence of maxima and minima of numerological sums for OHLC values at periods equal to 13, 21, 34 and 55 ))) Which approximately corresponds to a quarter, third, half and full hour )))) That is why each time the period for the square-9 turns out different after adjustment for the market)))

dentraf:

yes

but why the minutes?

Because I want to trade intraday in a range of one to several hours )))) I need accuracy ))))