[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 156

I'm in the countryside too..... So decided to do some hand trading on the minutes, then I'll make a report I'll write an advisor...... Otherwise you can't keep track.....

nikelodeon:
I think we're on the verge of a huge shakedown........Unusual!!!! Don't you think?

it'll be 3-4 years before anything happens to the euro...

I'm in the countryside too..... So decided to do some hand trading on the minutes, then I'll make a report I'll write an advisor...... Otherwise you can't keep track.....

I'll make a report later... Otherwise I'll keep an eye on it... it's too late... Short will close soon... One minute pip is always the smartest way out when the market is jumpy and uncertain... the main thing is not to roll over... it gets tiring - I agree but i don't know if i can make a pips...

At 1.3420 eurik, then to new highs.

Tomorrow will go up to 1.3590 or even higher.

Galina:

At 1.3420 eurik, then to new highs.

Tomorrow it will go up to 1.3590 or even higher.

Madam Galina, hello!!!

Absolutely agree this time.

And I think it's up to the middle of the candle... Easy!!!!! When did this happen????? The candle is not ordinary, according to candlestick analysis, up to the middle all night and then the same cannonball could be %))))

All received support short-term....

strangerr

In terms of volume, is the buildup going on now?

Margarita, happy birthday!!! I wish you happiness! personal, cash and non-cash!!!

Stranger wasn't, wasn't, wasn't, and then bam! And "torn" the hall))) Keep it up! :)

What's that got to do with "tearing up" the hall? It's just that I've been watching his approach to trading for a long time. I am interested in volumes myself. Therefore, as a beginner, I want to get his opinion.