[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 78

SEVER11:

I am looking at: USDCHF is expected to correct down next week, so I expect a buy next week on the Euro for now.

There is also a nuance, the dollar passed the point of no return only upwards: the head was drawn, the line was protested. If Monday cancels the hammer -- next week will be bullish for the dollar:

The head is not a bad head, but the head is upside down ;-)

margaret:
I'm sick of the crisis too, driving a car without a top, drinking wine from a hundred years ago and eating mouldy cheese!

Imagine a Lechus without a top :)))

DragonSL:

Imagine a Lechus without a top :)))
Why so... Better the Maybach Landaulet 62S

margaret:
Why so... Better the Maybach Landaulet 62S

But someone's got a Lexus -- I'm vindictive :)

Noterday:
And which DC in MT has a graph of the Euro index? Can you tell me?

Admiral Markets

DragonSL:

But some people have Lexus - I'm vindictive :)
Lexus is for routes Dnepropetrovsk-Moscow, Dnepropetrovsk-Yalta, etc.

Muravyov certainly did :), I cried loudly

DragonSL:

There is also a nuance the dollar has passed the point of no return it only goes upwards: the head is drawn, the line is protested. If Monday cancels the hammer -- next week will be bullish for the dollar:

The head as a head is not a bad head, but it is upside down ;-)

This chart, personally, tells me that there will be a deep drop of the dollar index i.e. it is turning downwards...

Both the euro/dollar chart is showing growth and the stock market is showing an upward spurt.

- The dollar index is falling amid fears that US lawmakers will not be able to agree on deficit reduction measures.
- Fitch on Wednesday warned of a possible downgrade of US banks

- European Central Bank purchases of Italian and Spanish government bonds support the euro.