[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 159

nikelodeon:
That's the thing - no. I've tried everything....... It pours and pours, there's no stability. And so..... If you apply the right tactics to it, I think it should be a good stable pourer....

i see...but i didn't see much (short time)...if you don't mind, how did it react to the rise today...did you catch it?

nikelodeon:

Short sold... Damn, the spread is biting on this frame... Also opening not exactly profitable.... :(((

As long as there is a resistance level, if we break the dnamo upwards, let's go to the end of the hour.... Minutes, hundredth frame.... I just don't want to wait long, this turkey will look great on the hour....

((())) yes, you need to reduce the number of trades ... too fast ... DTs will ruin the fun )))

Oh yes!!! Although it's debatable, for example on alpari, real. We got a buy signal one bar later, i.e. after a big candle, but if we look at it from the channel trade, it works out fine. So... you see for yourself...

Now pay attention if we work from the level. I mean, if it's support, we buy, if it's resistance, we sell. Yes, reversals happen, but not so often, especially if you're working only after testing the level.....

nikelodeon:

Oh yes!!! Although it's debatable, for example on alpari, real. We got a buy signal one bar later, i.e. after a big candle, but if we look at it from the channel trade, it works out fine. So... you see for yourself...

Now pay attention if we work from the level. I mean, if it's support, we buy, if it's resistance, we sell. Yes, reversals happen, but not so often, especially if you're working only after testing the level.....

it sucks...but the point he set before the arrow anyway...so you can just try to enter in two poses...both on the point and arrow...but in any case, the selection of peaks was very nice...kudos...

That's great, I'd like to learn how to make money with it, then kudos :))))))

Let men, give you the opportunity to appear better in your eyes than you thought they were ))

Re-closed by the village......Support turned into resistance....

nikelodeon:
Re-closed by the village......Support turned into resistance....

If it's so lucrative, why are you a villager?

)))

No, I haven't traded in two years, but the villagers just woke me up from hibernation, after them I sat for three years to finish completing the index..... It's been around for a while, it just wasn't working right.

And the villagers, yes..... are self-defeating. Again, someone can do it, but that kind of slippage is not for me... I just want my money to go up... So right now I'm trying it out....

Look at the resistance... Double.....!!!1