[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 72

andreika:

but on the days it doesn't happen to be a double top???? I could be wrong, please correct me.

so it's the adjacent candles - a weak signal.

Tantrik:
so it's the neighbouring candles that are the weak signal.

like there should be another candle??? and there are more rails.(if given ). or there are 2-3 Indians.
sorry for the nonsense. tell me and explain

andreika:

I personally do not believe in the fall. but just in case, I will put a pendentive at 1.34
Of course, there will be correction, downward trend since May 2011! If we consider the fall as a correction since 29.08, it was delayed for a month! We have a downward trend - now until the normalization of finances in the eu.

I read an article about Soros in the August issue of Caravan Stories. The market is chaos and it is almost hopeless to predict or build strategies. My uncle trades on the basis of intuition, he has a good sense. I advise to read it. A lot of funny stuff in there. I particularly liked how he bought a gold watch and the stock market rushed to buy the gold:))))

Tantrik:
There will certainly be corrections, the trend has been down since May 2011! If we count the fall since 29.08 as a correction - it has been delayed by a month! We have a downward trend - now until the normalisation of finances in the eu.

We will wait and see. I expect correction to the area of 1.38-1.39.

andreika:

I think there should be another candle. (if they give it to me). or there are 2 or 3 Indians.
sorry for the tautology. tell me and explain.

I have a double bottom on A...and no double bottom on the days, but I have one on H4 - I think from a week and more a double bottom (just by feeling - I can't tell more precisely). I do not believe in head and shoulders on H1 - only on D1, it often turns on H1 with "head and shoulders", but also often overdraws (purely by feeling - I cannot put there any formula from strength of materials - only feelings) (from all sections here - I need to make a short story about mathematical forecasts)

Larisa:

I read an article about Soros in the August issue of Caravan Stories. The market is chaos and it is almost hopeless to predict or build strategies. My uncle trades on the basis of intuition, he has a good sense. I advise to read it. A lot of funny stuff in there. I particularly liked how he bought a gold watch and the stock market rushed to buy the gold:))))

There's a lot of romance in there! Who else is there to write about?

Tantrik:
That's where the romance comes in! Who else is there to write about?

Romance is when there are pirates, treasures, palaces, and there is futility and languor. I sold the euro at 1.3510, I'll see where it goes in the morning, stop at 1.36.

andreika:

We'll wait and see. I expect correction to the area of 1.38-1.39

...situation to think about...

Larisa:

Romance is when pirates, treasures, palaces, and there is futility and languor. I sold the euro at 1.3510, I'll see where it goes in the morning, the stop is 1.36.
they embellish it for the traders - a kind of advertising! (someone works hard in a market, works hard, once on the forex market, he loses a profit - they need to explain to him that it was an accident, and the next time everything will be fine - look at Soros!)