[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 70

...the eu has bounced from the daily pivot of 3558...I think it will test the low of the day...and then we'll see...and the pound is in the help...

second attempt to break through 1.3550. is likely to be successful. (although no news seems to be forthcoming).

GBP 17.11. Correction and may return to uptrend. Channels have been working again since November for the currencies (like in 2010) and maybe the reversal bowls will start to be drawn as well.

It would be good to break through ))))

The eu went exactly as I showed in the picture on the previous page with the red arrows. At the moment again it bounced off the same daily resistance and thus drew a double top on the clock, indicating a reversal. However, on the daily chart on the ishimoku chinkou span has broken the price and a further drop is very likely. You could put sell orders below the daily support at 1.3400 with a target of 1.3880, 1.3800 and below.

herzogtier:
The eu went exactly as I showed in the picture on the previous page with the red arrows. At the moment again it bounced off the same daily resistance and thus drew a double top on the clock, indicating a reversal. However, on the daily chart on the ishimoku chinkou span has broken the price and a further drop is very likely. We can put sell orders below the daily support at 1.3400 with a target of 1.3880, 1.3800 and below.
At 36 we'll probably go down.

herzogtier:
You could put sell orders below the daily support at 1.3400 with a target of 1.3880, 1.3800 and below.

How's that?

tara:

How's that?

Yeah, there's something wrong with this thread. Updating..... messages come much earlier than they appear in the thread. And if you are so wrong about the message, how can you trade. I'm talking about 1.38. Logically it should be 1.28. Yeah?

When the hell is there going to be movement?

.... if they don't break 3555 - move down