[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 53

Galina:

Hi again ))))

I'm still sitting in a short ...

Haven't been out yet since yesterday ...

excuse me!! short means short positions???? like south???

margaret:

So, from the observation of today's market, we can say that yesterday's Italy was already forgotten about, figures and technique were not cared about... Today's rise was caused by a buyback of Italian bonds, then down on rumours of a downgrade of France's credit rating and up as France's credit rating was confirmed at AAA with a stable outlook.

Yes, and Benya had a meeting with the military bloc today...

yeah... so it turns out... + the new eurozone talk... although dunno ...

ps.what struck me today was the move of the pair - on m1 and m5...just like a zigzag...

andreika:
excuse me!! short means short positions???? like south???

I have shorts from about 1.3800. So far I'm sitting with them. Stop at zero. I'm waiting for the flood to continue.

Tomorrow or tonight... here we go ...

Profit at 1.3378 ... but only half the volume.

Vizard:

Yes...it turns out that... + the new eurozone talk... although dunno ...

ps.what struck me today was the move of the pair - on m1 and m5...just like a zigzag...

New Eurozone? It was probably inspired by Stepan Demura's speech today on RBC... He is right in some respects. Right, if the peripheral debtor countries don't leave the EU or don't accept the austerity measures prescribed by the EU (or a recovery program doesn't save those countries), Germany will indeed leave the EU and switch to the Deutsche mark, since it is too tired of working for everyone else while saving money on its own... But that will not happen any time soon.

margaret:
A new Eurozone? This was probably inspired by today's speech on RBC by Stepan Demura...He's right about something in principle. Right, if the peripheral debtor countries don't leave the EU or don't adopt the austerity measures that the EU prescribed (or a recovery program doesn't save those countries), Germany will indeed leave the EU and switch to the Deutsche mark, since it is too tired of working for everyone else while saving money on its own... But that will not happen any time soon.

No that's not what I heard... they will exclude countries ( Greece is 1 of the contingents ) + tougher measures in general ....................................................

actually what has been said before...just with renewed vigour...

Vizard:

no i heard different... there will be expulsion of countries (Greece is the 1st preintendent) + stricter measures in general... a kind of discipline...

in fact what has been said before...just with a renewed vigour...

This is what I am talking about, Germany wants to exclude the debtor countries from the euro zone, but not from the union and most of the EU countries are against this decision. They are supposed to meet today and discuss the issue.

margaret:
Well, that is what I am saying, Germany wants to exclude debtor countries from the euro zone, but not from the union, and most EU countries are against such a decision. They have to meet today and discuss the issue.

I have not heard about Germany's possible switch to the mark - I mean....

Vizard:

I haven't heard about the possible transition of Germany to a stamp - I mean...

and I am referring to the political subtext of Germany, it is the main "customer of the music":

- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party is trying to allow countries to leave the eurozone while remaining in the EU

And Germany's exit from the eurozone and transition to the mark is a long and lengthy process (even taking divorce proceedings as an example: it takes some time to prepare, and then the application, the court, the division of children and acquired property - it will take at least a year), so it is too early to talk about it, but I think that in the future...

margaret:

and I am referring to the political subtext of Germany, it is the main "customer of the music":

- German Chancellor Angela Merkel's party is trying to allow countries to leave the eurozone while remaining in the EU

And Germany's exit from the eurozone and transition to the mark is a long and lengthy process ...., so it's too early to talk about it, but I think it's already on the horizon...

Here, Margarita, I beg to differ with you. There will never be a switch to the mark, nor will there be an exit from the euro zone. They like to talk about that in Germany because life was better under the mark. In the transition to the euro, prices remained in marks, and wages were converted strictly at the exchange rate. No political party is even discussing leaving the eurozone. Even the leftists, who love this kind of slogan, realise that this is not an option for Germany.

margaret:

So, from the observation of today's market, we can say that yesterday's Italy was already forgotten about, figures and technique were not cared about... Today's rise was triggered by a buyback of Italian bonds, then fell on rumours of a downgrade of France's credit rating and rose as France's credit rating was confirmed at AAA with a stable outlook.

Yes, and Benya had a meeting with the military bloc today...

http://www.bible.by/barclay-new-testament/read-com/43/10/
TRUE AND FALSE PASTOR (John 10:11-15)

... "The mercenary was not a shepherd by vocation, but for pay. He was hired to do this work solely for material gain." ... "Zechariah says that the sign of a false shepherd is that in time of danger he does not try to gather the scattered flock (Zech. 11:16)."

Isaiah 40:11 As a shepherd He will shepherd His flock; He will take the lambs in His arms and carry them on His bosom, and lead the milklings.

The season of sheep shearing was a time of great celebration, so to speak, a reward for all the toil and danger of the past year (1 Samuel 25:8-11, 2 Samuel 13:23).

Flocks of sheep were then gathered into an uncovered enclosure, called a sheep yard (Num 32:16, Jn 10:16).

Here the feet of the sheep were bound and then sheared. Often in the neighbourhood of grazing flocks a watchhouse was erected, from which they could easily see and tell when danger was coming to the flocks. This was called the tower of the flock (Micah 4:8).

A false shepherd, who has recruited a flock, shepherds it not because of his calling, but for pay, solely for material gain, and will not rush to save the flock in a time of need.

Even a true shepherd, shepherds the sheep for wool, meat and yells "news" from the "tower of the flock" terminal, calling for milking, shearing and slaughtering.

)))