[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 52

Evgen157:

I rarely read it.... you could say rests.... I have enough of your posts to identify trends... I've already written, I'm still weak in foundation, and I'm better at technique... But without foundation it's hard to believe in technique... I have no economic education... I have a technical one )))

It's not that, my tape has been idle for almost an hour and I don't want to turn on the TV... my head is already buzzing... I wonder what Benya is saying and that's it.

Evgen157:
Thank you for being there... If it wasn't for you, I would have believed in a conspiracy a long time ago.....And with your help I stopped at nonsense.... I wish I had ZetM back and Strange ))))
Could very well be a conspiracy... and there's no telling who's involved there....(maybe me or you)(Stranger and Zet must have run out of shifts :)))

I have the same problem with the tape.... RBC shows without sound, Euronews doesn't show, and on Russia 24 they lick Putyovy and Medvedev (((

Evgen157:
I have the same problem with the tape....
similarly ....

Rossiya 24 is talking about Europe right now.

Eurozone 2.0 )))) sounds like USB 2.0 ))))

Then Germany will leave the Eurozone and they will call it Reset 1.0 - the Matrix ))))

The Americans have been told in passing that they are fine))))

Evgen157:

Rossiya 24 is talking about Europe right now

In Ukraine all channels talk about Europe, so to speak, the highlight of all news blocks...

Evgen157:

Rossiya 24 is talking about Europe right now.

Eurozone 2.0 )))) sounds like USB 2.0 ))))

usb 3.0 has been around for a long time now...

i.e. Merkel and Sarkozy make a subtle hint )))) ...

Vizard:

ysb 3.0 has been around for a while now...

i.e. Merkel and Sarkozy are sort of subtly hinting ))) ...

So, from the observation of today's market, we can say that yesterday's Italy was already forgotten, figures and technique were not cared about... Today's rise was caused by a buyback of Italian bonds, then fell on rumours of a downgrade of France's credit rating and rose as France's credit rating was confirmed at AAA with a stable outlook.

Yes, and Benya had a meeting with the military bloc today...

Tape doesn't work either....

Hi again ))))

And I'm still sitting in a short ...

Haven't been out yet since yesterday.....