[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 49

zoritch:
where are all the bulls dead or what?

either to the white trendline or down...down most likely...
I looked up to 1.3375 all free - but after such a sharp drop
(It is unlikely to get there today... and may go long again in the evening on pullbacks)))

Why catch a falling knife

Dimka-novitsek:
Score!!!
Of course, it's a score - the bulls are still in the dark - the bears are getting restless and the seals can be kept closed without rushing the continuation will still happen

Friends !

Hi all ))))

I definitely think it is too early to buy. at least i am waiting for one more black day candle.

I may be wrong (yesterday it cost me a lot of buck))), but in my opinion, the daily candlestick will close around 1.3383 today.

I have a profit there.

Here is the picture:

Galina:

Friends !

Hi all ))))

I definitely think it is too early to buy. at least i am waiting for one more black day candle.

I may be wrong, ( yesterday it cost me a lot of buck ))), but in my opinion, the daily candlestick will close around 1.3383 today.

I have a profit there.

Here is the picture:

I'm shorting too...and a strong level is visible at 1.3375 (marked black)...only it won't fall...the speed is slowing down (slowly turning around)...I'll hold a little and go long...I think I'll see what the market is like...

Vizard:

I'm shorting too...and a strong level is visible at 1.3375 (marked black)...only it won't fall...speed is slowing down (slowly turning around)...I'll hold a little and go long...I'll look at the market...

We always fall faster than we rise. So, I do not expect the fall right now, I think around 14.00, we may start descending. And locally we may correct upwards. The only thing, I will not go long, I am afraid, I may not be able to go out of there in time. So, I will humbly wait for the continuation of the bull run )))

I really don't like candles like this on the daily, there is usually a strong return.

dvs:

I really don't like candles like this on the daily, there is usually a strong return.

I would argue about "usually". I think it's the other way around, it is always followed by at least one more diurnal candlestick in the same direction. So I am waiting for a black daily body today.

Galina:

We always go down faster than we go up. So I don't expect a fall right now, I think we will start to go down somewhere after 2pm. And locally, we may correct upwards as well. The only thing, I will not go long, I am afraid, I may not be able to go out of there in time. So I will humbly wait for the continuation of the move ))))

I don't give a fuck I am going in....but the white one may start selling again....we'll see...

short again ))))

closed +12... hmmm.