Friday - page 9

Tantrik:

Well yes, I have seen that after watching the price for 2 years (and not a single violation of the game), it is the game (not the market with volumes) you can call the volume game whichever way you like - and that is the truth - and that is one of the 3 building blocks of the foundation. This is the truth - this is one of the three building blocks of the foundation. When you know the truth, the wisdom will be applied automatically - this is the same thing.
You are at the beginning of your journey. Then you have to learn the higher wisdom, that it is all bullshit.

Tantrik:
Well yes, I have seen that after watching the price for 2 years (and not a single violation of the game), it is the game (not the market with volumes) you can call it a volume game whichever way you like - and that is the truth - and that is one of the three building blocks of the foundation. This is the truth - this is one of the three building blocks of the foundation. When you know the truth, wisdom comes automatically - it is the same thing.
Finally. At least someone. I was beginning to think there wouldn't be a glimmer in this forum.

HOMO SAPIENCE

The crown of creation

the world of madness.

man has beautified...

...the reasonable man...

And man has prospered from age to age

Wise man has prospered.

(с)

TheXpert:
Well, it's easy to tell by taste. And Beaujolais is to be drunk only in France, and not everywhere else.
That's not true. Everything can be bought if you have the money.

Europa:
Bullshit.
What is?

Dersu:

It's scary... What if it wakes up and we are gone.

And what will happen to forex? At which low or high will the price freeze?

so he's not asleep.

paukas:
You are at the beginning of your journey. Next you will learn the higher wisdom that it is all bullshit.

Your statements! (from what position?) What should I do - which I always do.

I come to church, and the priest boo-boo-boo-...., but what do I care? I am on a first-name basis with God (and have been for a long time!)

Tantrik:

.... I'm on a first-name basis with God (and have been for a long time!)

A long time, you say? So it's a bad case...

TheXpert:
Finally. At least someone. I was beginning to think there wouldn't be a glimpse of it in this forum.

What can be added is the basic consider the centrepiece - the randomness of the price. It will always remain (but in stocks it has no such power). There will always be a signal for continuation of movement on a high TF, and on a low one - the beginning of reversal (i.e. 50/50). Hence (someone asked) the purpose of forex - randomness! or you can put it in two words - to draw the chart.

Tantrik:

Hence, the purpose of frex is random! or you can put it in two words - to draw a graph.
Urgently horrify this post. This is classified information.