Friday - page 13

:)

a joke quite often used in autotrading :)

Svinozavr:
I see. Friday is not a day of the week. It's a categorical concept. A state of mind.

Not the worst, it has to be said.

Hi all!

Hi !

There is still a need for the following branches

- Saturday

- Monday is a busy day

- bureaucrat's corner ( mosquito's let him lead )

- fishing section

- loca and martin union

Mischek: The timing of the earth's rotation around its axis is irrelevant to the existence of the phenomenon, the moon might not revolve around the earth and would not fall and fly away while in geostationary orbit.

Mish, a satellite in geostationary orbit is still orbiting the planet. It is just that its angular velocity of rotation around the planet coincides with the angular velocity of the daily rotation of the planet around its own axis.

And what other phenomenon could matter if its periodicity strictly coincides with the periodicity of tidal stations?

All right, that's settled. Everyone has his opinion.

Mathemat:

Mish, a satellite in geostationary orbit is still orbiting the planet. It's just that its angular velocity around the planet coincides with the angular velocity of the planet's daily rotation around its own axis.

And what other phenomenon could matter if its periodicity is strictly the same as that of the tidal stations?

All right, it is hushed up. Everyone has remained at his own opinion.

With geostationary yes, but the earth may not revolve around its axis and the moon being at the appropriate distance still will not fall or fly away. Tides coincide with turns of the moon, only you have for some reason the turn of the moon in that post is a month, but a month (27 days) is orbital time

Mischek:

Here we go. There would be no moon, there would be no tides. That's it.

Astronomers have a joke about the time the moon rotates on its axis. One non-earthly mind says to another - What other hints do they need about the presence of an extraterrestrial civilisation? We gave them the moon.

--------------

I mean the probability with which it is possible to coincide the time of the moon revolving around its axis and the time of the moon revolving around the earth.

Alexei, can you roughly estimate that probability? )

many, no - a great many natural satellites whose orbits coincide with the diurnal rotation of the planets (rather than opposite) are turned to them by one side. This is neither coincidence nor design - it is an undiscovered law so far.

Mathemat:

Mish, a satellite in geostationary orbit is still orbiting the planet. It's just that its angular velocity around the planet coincides with the angular velocity of the planet's daily rotation around its own axis.

And what other phenomenon could matter if its periodicity is strictly the same as that of the tidal stations?

All right, it is hushed up. Everyone has remained at his own opinion.

I'm begging you. Not today. And it's not about the wrong thing, it's about smoking the wrong thing.

moskitman:
many, no - a great many natural satellites whose orbits coincide with the diurnal rotation of the planets (rather than opposite) are turned to them by one side. This is neither coincidence nor design - it is an undiscovered law so far.

Ah, the seller of the motherland has arrived, How much is the opium for the people?

Mischek: Tides coincide with turns of the moon
What are the revolutions of the moon strictly in a day? I don't know. It's the revolutions of the earth around its axis. Mikhail, strictly 24 hours, mind you.

Mathemat:
What kind of revolutions of the moon are strictly in a day? I don't know any. It's the revolutions of the Earth around its axis. Mikhail, strictly 24 hours, mind you.

Lyosha. There was a poll (wrote once before) - why do the seasons change. Taki I was shocked by the answers.

Mathemat
:

What kind of revolutions of the moon strictly in a day? I don't know any. They are revolutions of the Earth around its axis. Mikhail, strictly 24 hours, mind you.

Yes, that's my tongue. It is the earth around its axis and the tides accordingly, but taking into account the orbital period of the moon and also the influence of the sun, it too is there but less than half as much

2.17 times.