Friday - page 16

Roman.:

Mmm... And I meant us in the first place-- successful speculators... and nothing more.
Well, now you'll know. You might get the wrong idea... :)

Azzx:
Well, you'll know now. You might get the wrong idea... :)

Of course, of course!!! :-) By the way, I haven't looked at my own score yet (that's about successful... :-))

Wake up, you ghouls! One hour to go!

FRIDAY THE SLUTTY =))))))))))))

Tantrik:

Wake up, ghouls! One hour to go!

The ghoul is friend, comrade and fodder to the ghoul! =)

P.S. From Warcraft =)

It was a weird Friday - kind of a holiday. What kind - I don't know. Some marched for the "Russians", some marched for no reason at all. Although... ))) you would think that for "Russians" is more understandable.

Show me those "Russians"! Just like Esenin. Although I don't think they've read him.

Badminton. Interesting, if the GDP suddenly says that badminton is a very useful game in the intellectual sense, then we should think about introducing lessons in schools. That's for sure. And teachers will be sent on refresher courses. Bura, sika is optional.

Booth. Convicted! Ah, he was pretending to want to put up a bunch of guns - that's our Foreign Ministry's point of view. Very cleverly pretended. Rabinovich-Danchenko and other Zionist-Stanist backstabbers of the American judiciary said - I believe it!

My applause.

Thistle of feeling. As always, though.

That's the way it is...

Svinozavr:
Are you stupid? Did I say something about intelligence?

Stupid :)

Nuh-uh!

tara:

Stupid :)

Nope !

Well, not stupid. What's the difference...

Do you want to escalate the conflict? Or are you just going to make do with a friendly bickering?