Friday - page 4

Tantrik:(and who knows how it works).

You're fooling the working people.

And you promised to tell and explain.

And now a congress.

You're probably quietly exploiting May and the Dualities yourself.

"Neither here nor there" ... Really, I feel a bit sorry for everybody.

Svinozavr:
Oddities are welcome.

No, definitely - it's been almost completely boring on the forum for the last six months. :(

Dersu:

You're fooling the working people.

And you promised to tell and explain.

And now a congress.

You 're probably quietly exploiting May and the Dualities yourself.

"Neither here nor there" ... Really, it makes me feel bad for everyone.

Religion is the opium of the people. (you don't have to smoke!). Naturally and not quietly trade (links) in private! have to leave at 13.00 for 3 hours.

Svinozavr:
Oddities are welcome.

ooo-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u!!! (loudly).

Had a girl (hooker, call girl...) in a sauna (recently), in two trunks...:-) great... I liked it... and it was all a bit tipsy...

and I finished - later... :-) I - liked it... :-) and the girl seemed to like it too... I asked a friend of mine - he said: "It was OK..."...

P.P. Paid for a sauna and a female - me... :-),

P.P.S. Maybe that's how it's supposed to be... I DON'T KNOW...:-)

P.P.S. Money - available...:-)

Azzx:

No, definitely - it's been almost completely boring on the forum for the last six months. :(

It's your head that's boring, not the forum.

Tantrik:
Religion is the opium of the people. (you don't have to smoke!). Naturally and not quietly trade (links) in private! have to leave at 13.00 for 3 hours.

What the hell with it, with the trade. Good luck, go.

Powder away

Azzx:

Someone reveal the grail or something....

Mischek:
Go away powder

Yes, jokes are jokes - but - so it is - on the sign of the security and fire alarm system (I'll find the screenshot) ...:-)

POWDER-ELECTION - in red letters... :-) (this is when extinguishing a fire by an automatic fire extinguishing system - the inscription on the table... :-))

So, if you're writing - write it in RED :-) -so there will be no stupid questions...:-)

paukas:
Someone should reveal the grail or something....

Isn't 5% enough for you???:-)

See - a recent branch...