Friday - page 2

PapaYozh:
You can go as far as crossing out your whole life.
Most people live their lives that way.)

Friday is like a premonition. // uh-huh, and life is like a miracle

Best day of the week, IMHO. The horny-talking brethren of the mind would agree with me, I think...

YOUNGA:

Not a wink of an eye...

Some people's Fridays start on Thursday, so early mornings are their peak times)

Figar0:

Some people's Fridays start on Thursday, so early mornings are their peak times).

And for some, it hasn't ended since the previous Friday.

There is no calendar on a deserted island.

PapaYozh:

something of a sluggish filler

This is always the case when trying to forcibly organise something on a mass scale. A random crowd in the street will create such a ruckus that you'd be hard pushed, but if you announce a rally on the same theme, nobody will come. Electronically verified.

"Apart from yourself, there's no one to say a word to." ))))

I don't remember who, but definitely not GDP. He had something with Gandhi.

===

Oh, I found it. It's Wilde again. I've already quoted it - it reminds me of him.

Svinozavr:

"Apart from myself, I have no one to say a word to." )))

I don't remember who, but definitely not GDP. He had something with Gandhi.

===

Oh, I found it. It's Wilde again. I've already quoted it - it reminds me of him.

After 3pm and tomorrow I will tell you about Maya, truth and duality. Now leaving in 1.5 hours not there or thereabouts (mood and peace needed)

granit77:
This is always the case when trying to force something on a mass scale. A random crowd in the street will create such a ruckus that it's a real shame, but if you announce a rally on the same topic, nobody will come. Electronically verified.

Lard in a mousetrap is also lard.

Why forced, dear.