[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 91

margaret:
Analysts are saying that they do not understand those traders who are short because the growth is already evident. I think they may hope that the ECB will cut the rate on Thursday and the Euro will fall, but the ECB does not cut the rate without a prior announcement, if that happens, it will be a historical fact...

It is not good to listen to analysts ! They send an email - without revealing it in the bin! Stranger is totally missing (reading in secret) - "come out you sneaky coward!"

Chester:
The main thing is that youcan get a Gazelle and a Yegel, as long as you agree on the time and it's all right.

It depends on which side you're coming from! (from the Volga region is closer?)

Vizard:

It's all about stability... including time... I've suffered with these time changes all my life )))
"profit is nothing stability is everything"

zoritch:

there's a screen shot of ace...tell me what it's based on (roughly)...just for the sake of interest...

Chester:

Do you think the transition will have much impact??? The turnaround is around November 7, closer you can see. Too much positivity, Qaddafi, the birth of Sarkozy's daughter, and now they have Syria on the way, so they are cleaning up. The Euro is on the rise, so the word is now on Abama, or rather his reaction, if the Lion King keeps silent, it means Adabrahams )))).

Obama made a speech yesterday, saying he welcomes the move by the eurozone, order will finally arrive...

Almost forgot, there are plans to appoint a president and a finance minister of the Eurozone

Vizard:

There's a screenshot of the TS...tell me what it's based on (roughly)...just for the sake of interest...

I highly recommend the Laguerre and CCI not understood by everyone... in combination give very good results...

on the real...

zoritch:

I highly recommend the Laguerre and CCI, not understood by everyone... combined give very good results...

on the real...

OK... I see...

Boys, you'd better go to the North Pole and take a piss.....)))

Everybody knows everything but keep quiet.... Forex formula: the more into the sell, the more real buy and vice versa )))) BAI-BAI.........

Evgen157:

Boys, you'd better go to the North Pole and take a piss.....)))

Everybody knows everything but keep quiet.... Forex formula: the more into the sell, the more real buy and vice versa )))) BAI-BAI.........

Hi all, here is a screenshot with possible movement for the week

SEVER11:

Hi all, here's a screen with possible movement for the week

That's great! I'm turning on the lawnmower!