[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 94

sever31:
Does it often happen that the exchange rate changes by 1K pips (four digits) on a weekend? I rarely watch quotations on Sunday, but here it was as high as 1.3.
Stranger said, here is more reliable information: http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from=EUR&to=USD

Sdimm:

Igor, for some reason my Zulu account showed 375, I added it to my portfolio, because what the hell ;0))) by all means the first, as long as there are no admirers :)

The ranking is changing. (as long as there are no followers, have you got the nickname wrong? :)))

torgus:

How's that for a message?

A court in Germany has restricted the functions of the European Stabilisation Fund

* October 29, 2011, 16:06

Thank you, we will keep that in mind.

Tantrik:
The rankings are changing. (as long as there are no followers, have you got your nickname mixed up? :)))

i don't think so ishim usdjpy

torgus:

How's that for a message?

Eva has already shown - 1.3 - 1.25 ahead. Let's touch 1.43-1.435 maybe, the flag on the chart should work. And the 5th will fail. After all, it was a correction from 04.10.11. The 5th down should be 1400 points.

Hanging to 1.3 could also be interpreted as buying before a further move north.

Not everyone, has that opportunity in a non-performing market.

RekkeR:

Hanging to 1.3 could also be interpreted as buying before a further move north.

Not everyone has that option in an idle market.

The same for the yen. in light of a possible intervention, the JKB might play with its muscles.

No concrete decisions on EU banks and the Eurozone debt crisis were announced on Sunday. EU summit president Herman Van Rompuy said all final decisions would be taken in a single package on Wednesday evening.

Margaret, what can YOU add to the comment...

What's wrong with the yen?

intervention

Dserg:
intervention
Scale up