[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 85

yosuf:

As long as a pullback is not planned with hindsight from the root of the main trend (108 bars), the optimal trend (84 bars) and the new trend (6 bars), all show "pure buy":

Well you compared too, a short term pullback to an H4 trend... Well in general, a short-term pullback is at least a down trend on M1 :)

chepikds:

Well, you also compared a short-term pullback to an H4 trend... Well, in general, a short-term pullback is at least a downward trend on M1 :)on small TF (m1).

You are right, on M1 in hindsight of 500 bars a possible pullback has been detected:

My forecast from September 29 https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135428/page131#523405

On the Eurobucks has worked out more than 500 pips and I am sticking to the direction indicated so far.

olyakish:

My September 29th forecast https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135428/page131#523405

on the Eurobucks has worked out more than 500 pips and so far I am sticking to the direction indicated.

Let's make a new forecast! or tomorrow, October 29th?

for now the short is on the pip....but I think they will use any drop to add to the longs....

Vizard:

for now the short is on the pip....but I think they will use any drop to add to the longs....

i support you, i don't believe in a correction - we've already slipped through.... 1.4350 with corrections of 50pp.

chepikds:
Let's make a new forecast! or tomorrow, October 29?

... and for the time being I'm sticking to that direction.

I don't predict that often.

There is a direction, I share on pullbacks.

Tantrik:
seconded, don't believe in correction - already slipped through.... 1.4350 with corrections of 50pp.

time is running out ...bullish points are in play (before the weekend)...by 1.41 we could be down...

As I write this, we are waiting for 1.41

It seems that the MA 200 on the diaries has caught up with many people trying to sell + yesterday was certainly a bit too much.