[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 82

All the movement is over maybe a little more up and we go to 1.29..............12345 it is not waves it is certain corners in general it is a long explanation

kamihadze:

The question is that I have sat at 1.388 open. The T.P. is a little short of the close... I do not want to close it in minus, because we will go back there not today but the day after tomorrow, the question is how far up we can go...

I'm in Novosibirsk, so I have Japan or Europe, all traffic is either late at night or early in the morning...

Purely theoretically we can roll back to 1.4.

no comment, I would have drunk valerian and validol... i prefer to shoot the moose than to grow. i just admire your stamina. if nothing changes at 1.4070 i will buy

VJRTUOS:
All the movement is over maybe a little more up and we go to 1.29..............12345 it's not waves it's certain angles in general a long explanation

And we're in no hurry ....

Weekend flat and down ....

Vizard:

I don't understand how you trade if other people's opinion is so important...

I'm new to this business, my forecasts are predictions, but I listen to the opinion of more experienced people. Everyone starts somewhere, and no one becomes a guru at once.

solar:
no comment, i would have drunk valerian and validol... I prefer to shoot a moose than grow it. I just admire your stamina. If nothing changes at 1.4070 I'll buy it
I'm nervous... and it's up again...

The best thing to do now is to sell long term......... on the eurabax

VJRTUOS:
The best thing now is to sell long term......... for eurabax

I have an easy 1.416 at the moment. If we get there as fast as we did, it will be 1.340 easily and quickly.

Can you justify your opinion?

kamihadze:

I'm new at this, my predictions are predictions, but I listen to more experienced people's opinions.

Everyone here has their own opinion... some on the pis and some on the longs... don't believe anyone... sometimes you can just dream it...))

Vizard:

It's all about their own ... some are on the pussy and some are long ... don't believe it ... sometimes you just imagined it )))

I agree, if the currency market were logical, everyone would have been a millionaire by now.

Congratulations to all who are standing in the sell, tickle your nerves ))))