[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 90

Good evening Margaret, nice to see you)))

As I recall you are also on 1.44, still the same??? or ???

margaret:
no purchases (today is the last Friday of the month), but the interesting thing is that the short positions are not closed either

Will be waiting for Uncle Kolya!

margaret:
no purchases (today is the last Friday of the month), but the interesting thing is that the short positions are not closed either

The mood is definitely bullish... and yesterday's max will be updated anyway... no matter how deep the pullback is...

Chester:

Good evening Margaret, nice to see you)))

As I recall you are also on 1.44, still the same??? or ???

Likewise, and good luck to you!

What do you mean by 1.44? If we are talking about going to this level, then, yes, there is a possibility and even higher... Just a matter of time.

And we should not forget that this weekend we will switch to winter time...

margaret:

Likewise, and good luck to you too!

What do you mean by 1.44? If we are talking about going to that level, then yes, there is a possibility and even higher... Just a matter of time.

And we should not forget that this weekend we will switch to winter time ...

Isn't it cancelled or what? Hi!

Tantrik:

I think they've cancelled it or not? Hi!
Hi! It was abolished in Russia, not in Europe and the USA.

margaret:
Hi! Cancelled in Russia, not in Europe and the USA.

So it's in the terminal to make the transition? And they should have cancelled it in Russia, the nerds are pecking at it (they can get it anywhere). And the americans are really stupid (they cannot fix the monitoring glitch and say it's OK!).

Tantrik:

will be waiting for Uncle Kolya!
Analysts say that they do not understand those traders who hold short positions because the growth is already evident. I think they may be hoping that the ECB will cut the rate on Thursday and then the Euro will fall, but the ECB does not cut the rate without a prior announcement, if that happens, it will be a historical fact...

Tantrik:

so it's going to be in the terminal? In Russia they have abolished it for nothing, the nerds are pecking at it (they can get it anywhere)...

The main thing is stability... including in time... I have been agonizing with these time changes all my life )))

Tantrik:

So it's going to be in the terminal? And they should have cancelled it in Russia, the nerds are pecking at it (they'll get it anywhere).
Yes, there will be a crossing in the terminal, the difference between Moscow and Kiev will now be two hours.