[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 15

tara:

Easy:

By the way, the main indicator at the moment (imho, of course):

Is the abandonment of the bid a newsflash or was there anything else on the fundamentals? (Margaret at least explain)

Vizard:

You've got a pretty good one (not about gold of course)...

just remove all the extra dots... leave only the coloured areas... and enjoy...

Didn't you use it in your ts (Expert Advisor)?

I'm in the process of designing it right now :) Learning the difference between a reversal and a correction ...

Don't be offended by gold - it's the trendiest instrument, though. Look at the comment line:)

It hesitated, so it's flat, we can go to bed...

Vizard:

if you can't find what happened...+ you don't use the news...then why would you want to...next time you'll miss it anyway.... or misinterpret it...
I have a simple explanation for this candle on the pound - slippage stops. (so what's with the fundamentals?)

Vizard:

well if in mt4 then yes...lag from reality by 3-4 seconds...

ps.ps.did you run it on minutes? show me a screenshot of the equi...

I can't get to the tester, autumn is harvest time ... while the heat is on I need to finish the household issues ...

forte928:
I can't get my hands on a tester, autumn is harvest time... While it's warm I need to finish my household chores...

Lucky you... I wish I had two more weeks of warmth and no rain...

odiseif:
Hi ... isn't it a little early? 1.31 is still coming ....
4-10 are at the local minimum, not only on the daily but also on the weekly, so let's go up and we will definitely see 1.31

And about sleeping, I was in a hurry. We're surfacing (gold), with all that entails.

The traditional southeast Asian attention to London's decisions may well contribute to the bracing overnight news :)

Tantrik:
is the rate hike a newsflash or was there something else on the fundamentals? (Margaret at least explain)

I will start with the fact that the fall started technically + speech of some ECB representatives with statements about rate cuts + September speech of Bernanke without words about further quantitative easing + downgrades of peripheral Eurozone countries + there was a threat of non-acceptance of the Stabilization Fund by Eurozone countries...

So, technically the correction is over or has come to an end (to be sure we need to monitor it for another week or two), the rate has not been changed and is not going to change (inflation in Germany is 3%), this month Benya hinted at a plan for the 3rd round of quantitative easing, the ratings have been downgraded and will continue to be upgraded (the eu was too expensive to have normal macro data, Germany alone lost ska-ko on mers from a slump in sales), the votes on the Stub fund have not come to an end yet (i can not find the voting calendar for the eurozone)

margaret:

I will start with the fact that the fall started technically + speech of some ECB representatives with statements about rate cuts + September speech of Bernanke without words about further quantitative easing + downgrades of peripheral Eurozone countries + there was a threat of non-acceptance of the Stabilization Fund by Eurozone countries...

So, technically the correction is over or has come to an end (to be sure we need to monitor it for another week or two), the rate has not been changed and is not going to change (inflation in Germany is 3%), this month Benya hinted at a plan for the 3rd round of quantitative easing, the ratings have been downgraded and will continue to be upgraded (the eu was too expensive to have decent macro data, Germany alone lost ska-ko on mers from a slump in sales), the votes on the Stub fund have not come to an end yet (i cant find the voting calendar for the eurozone)

Thank you! yes there is a vote going on all support Holland, Greenland...