[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 14

margaret:

Yes, I was not mistaken, today was an interesting day. Everything happened exactly after the bet was published, exactly according to the scenario I described in the previous episode:

Sometimes market expectations are not only wrong, but they are completely wrong. A reversal of the market in the opposite direction to the previous one usually follows. Although the first opposite reaction can be followed by a correction or even a return of the market to the pre-trend level when the market players rethink the reasons for what is happening. Market makers, who had previously opened positions in response to market expectations, might hold on to the sharp reversal for a while, in order to have time to not only close their now losing positions, but also to "reverse".

If the fundamental news is contrary to the current trend, then the time of its influence on the market dynamics might be very limited - from an hour to several days, depending on the strength of divergence of data and expectations, confirming the trend. If, on the contrary, the fundamental news data confirms the trend, then it accelerates.

It all started an hour earlier... on the Bank of England decision...

The pound plummeted ... then many began to think that the euro got knocked off stops )))) ...

With the rise in the quid (pound is a heavy weight in its calculation) - the euro could not help falling ...

Afterwards, of course, the moment to buy lower ...

But the point is that if it were not for the British regression - everything would have been fine...

Vizard:

if it wasn't for the regency of the British - everything would have gone quietly...its charade...

R. Kipling ? :)))

Vizard:

it all started an hour earlier... at the bank of England's decision...

The pound collapsed...then many people started to think that the euro got their stops knocked off ))))...

With the rise in the quid (the pound has a decent weight in its calculation) - the euro can not help falling ...

but the point is that if it were not for the British regression - everything would have been fine...

I agree, and if it wasn't for the renewed policy easing announced by the UK, the eu would have soared even higher....

Vizard:

Well we had fun today...so it might be quiet tomorrow...

here's an interesting question too...if the data is bad the stock market will collapse and the euro will fly after it

Vizard:

it all started an hour earlier...on the bank of england decision...

The pound collapsed...then many people started to think that the euro got their stops knocked off ))))...

With the rise in the quid (the pound has a decent weight in its calculation) - the euro can not help falling ...

But the point is that if not for the British regression - everything would have been fine...

Nothing foretold of trouble....

the bank left the rate the same and no other was planned - but "suddenly" the pound failed it was the start of a divorce scenario into the sell...

calmly observing (ts that breakeven) - I saw the pound clearly broke away from the trend and stood up (as if with the intention to continue). The plan was solved! And in 30 min. the eu went down in its bid and then reversed (which I warned the forum alpar * - in general, it makes no sense - to broadcast on the forum http://forum.alpari.ru/showpost.php?p=2578430&postcount=25487 )

Vizard:

not all of a sudden...
but has something new happened to the pound, any changes? (it is not clear why he is chasing the euro - the UK has only oligarchs and everything is fine there).

Vizard:

V.Vizard )))

the solution of course ( not the regeneration ))))

That's not what I meant.

It's just that old Rudyard has spent his whole life promoting exactly the point you made :)

tara:

That's not what I meant.

It's just that old Rudyard has spent his whole life promoting exactly the point you made : )

but can I make a point? (in russian)

Vizard:

it all started an hour earlier... at the bank of England's decision...

The pound collapsed... then many people started to think that the euro had been stopped)))...

With the rise of the dollar (the pound has a lot of weight in its calculation) - the euro cannot help falling ...

but the point is that if it were not for the British regression - everything would have been fine...

meaningless set of misspelled words what collapsed ?? i asked you that nothing else

Tantrik:
could you highlight? (in Russian)

Easily:

Vizard:

if it wasn't for the regency of the English - everything would be going smoothly...

by the way - the main indicator right now (imho, of course):