[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 13

Hello everyone!

Tomorrow's rollers.

forte928:

And in vain - no bottoms yet - up - daily 660p, weekly 820p.

Oh, finally going down.

forte928:

I think more. Theoretically, we should hit the high at 1.4939. If we do not reach the high, then we will fall in the "third wave of crisis".

Vizard:

if it wasn't for anglia today 1.35 would have been a chip off the charts...

Yes, I was not mistaken, today was an interesting day. Everything happened exactly after the bet was published, exactly according to the scenario I described in the previous episode:

Sometimes market expectations are not only wrong, but they are completely wrong. A reversal of the market in the opposite direction to the previous one usually follows. Although the first opposite reaction can be followed by a correction or even a return of the market to the pre-trend level when the market players rethink the reasons for what is happening. Market makers, who had previously opened positions in response to market expectations, might hold on to the sharp reversal for a while, in order to have time to not only close their now losing positions, but also to "roll over".

If the fundamental news is contrary to the current trend, then the time of its influence on the market dynamics might be very limited - from an hour to several days, depending on the strength of divergence of data and expectations, confirming the trend. If, on the contrary, the fundamental news confirms the trend, then the trend will accelerate.

forte928:

I closed the sell after the bid was posted, almost 1200 pips*X lots

margaret:
I closed the sell after posting the bet, almost 1200 pips*X lots
Hi ...not too early ? 1.31 will still be ....

odiseif:
Hi ... isn't it a little early? 1.31 is still ....

if we see a new turnaround I'll sell and then we'll see... though i doubt it will be 1.31, the market makers have closed their sells and are buying

tomorrow by the way pelrose

odiseif:
Hello ... isn't it a little early? 1.31 is still ....

, or ?

?

margaret:
I closed the sell after posting the bet, almost 1200 pips*X lots

GREAT JOB