[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 46

That there will be a provocation on Monday is for sure, most likely a "false-break" (worked fine the last few months, why not try it now). It is also possible that a "scoop" (hurricane, epidemic, blizzard) will come out this weekend and then with a gap up. Then the key will be a scramble, which the bulls are likely to lose. And then it's a long way south.... I want to note that for macroeconomic stability in the world, the major economies are interested in keeping the Eurodollar pair in the corridor, but this only further compresses the spring of economic shoals, so for now I give the Euro index, and on Sunday evening if Margaret gives a comment on the fundamentals, I will give a screenshot of the Eurodollar

Sweet:

USDCHF. Attempting to decompose the formed movement into its constituent elements, shows that the main movement will be directed downwards (red line).

Yes, the eurodollar pair has one more technical indicator - a pair of baxocheef :-)

Larisa:

There's even quantum forex analysis! On photons the graphs are tearing up. I have to tell mine to make me a gamma indicator with nucleon-adron muvin, physicist after all:)))

Another "Spherical horse in a vacuum" like Yusuf's?

P.S. Interesting fact: the sharp fall in the Eurodollar pair has again miraculously coincided with the peak of solar storms. If my husband is a physicist, I think he would be interested to follow this up.

DragonSL:

Yes, yes, the Eurodollar pair has got another technical indicator - a pair of bucksochiefs :-)

I will add my five kopecks to the whole affair. The euro/dollar (green) vs dollar/franc (orange) in the 15-minute chart in recent days.

Although I must point out that this picture is only for the last few days. If you look at these pairs on a 30 min. or hourly chart, you cannot even smell an inverse correlation.

s_aullma:

I will add my five kopecks to the overall case. The euro/dollar (green) versus dollar/franc (orange) in the 15-minute chart over the past few days.

No surprise there -- the SNB has pegged the chif to the euro. Sounds like a weight on the leg to me :-)

DragonSL:

No surprise there -- the SNB has pegged the chif to the euro. Sounds like a weight on my leg to me :-)
Yes, pegged, but it's not just the SNB, as a market participant, that has the money, other market participants are just as "CRUCIAL", if not more....)))) This, just shows the beginning of a "currency war". Said and done are not the same thing. In 2009, the SNB said it would defend the 1.5 level.... As a result, Swiss banks suffered huge losses....)))) True, the economic situation was different, let's see if the SNB manages to deliver, if so, how long can they defend the 1.2 level...)). There are more questions than answers with this statement. Conclusion: Time to get off this currency pair, and watch from the sidelines, rather than participate in these "swings". The "Here's a bottom 1,2..." strategy for you guys and trade is naive to say the least....)))) IMHO.

Eurodollar pair angle according to Gann (sharp correction shining on Monday). Interestingly, it has come back to the low again in exactly one year: the spiral has closed

The red lines are the meridian of attraction of the highs (the pair's angle).

Sweet:
Yes, tied up, but the money, is not only available from the SNB as a market participant, other market participants are just as "CRUCIAL", if not more....)))) This is just an indication of the start of a "currency war" and no more. Said and done are not the same thing. In 2009, the SNB said it would defend the 1.5 level.... As a result, Swiss banks suffered huge losses....)))) True, the economic situation was different, let's see if the SNB manages to deliver, if so, how long can they defend the 1.2 level...)))

This reminds me of the black humour anecdote about the Germans loading Jews onto a ship:

-- One million, two million, three million...

A Jew walks up to a security guard and asks:

-- "Is your ship dimensionless?

-No, it's a donut-free ship...

The same way the SNB has a chip, punch in a couple of numbers on a computer and voila...

DragonSL:

This reminds me of the black humour anecdote about the Germans loading Jews onto the ship:

-- One million, two million, three million...

A Jew walks up to a security guard and asks:

-- "Is your ship dimensionless?

-No, it's a donut-free ship...

That's how the NSA has supplies of cheifs, punch in a couple of numbers on a computer and voila...

:)))

yosuf:
This strategy has long been in the kodobase and does not need advertising, I just wanted to remind you that it is not unreasonable to use it as additional information when making decisions.

/ Once again: this thread is all about signals and predictions.

Yusuf, stop obsessively advertising a certain "indicator" in every post as if everyone knows about it. - Mathemat/.