[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 42

The forum is asleep today. I made +500 usd and stopped. Traded very cautiously today, yesterday everyone was expecting a mega bounce and today's forecasts are not equal. In some parameters the Euro might do well. But it is like in the joke: A man is asked: -What are the chances that you will see a dinosaur today? -One in a million, a woman is asked the same, she says: 50-50. The question follows: How's that? She says: Either I'll see it or I won't.

I have been trying to predict the TP and accurately guess it, especially when I close too early like "eh.....x, but I could have made more money", so I prefer to use a robot and save my nerves.

This is a former forecast for a pullback (odiseif did not understand what I was talking about) and a future one for entry on a pullback.

Yes, it's been a long time since I've been here. A year ago the pictures were just pictures, now they're abstract drawings. It's all from scratch and from the ceiling.

The most patient one survived. Laughing.

NikT_58:

Yes, it's been a long time since I've been here. A year ago the pictures were just pictures, but now they are abstract drawings. It's all from scratch and from the ceiling.

The most patient one survived. Laughing.

I was wondering...do you need an ishimoku indicator superimposed on a bolinger with 10 muwings, channels and spiced with a fan and Fibo levels in the picture?

herzogtier:
I was wondering... Do you need an ishimoku indicator superimposed on a bolinger with 10 muwings, channels and spiced up with a fan and Fibo levels?

Yeah, to make it look scarier :)

they say it right - trust yourself))))

i saw that the way to 1.35 is free and i did not sell well)))) psychology dammit))))

Margaret, you are our beloved, do you think we can go further below the 35 figure?

at 1.28 it will be possible to sell long term...

rigc:

they say correctly - trust yourself))))

i saw that the way to 1.35 is free and i did not sell well)))) psychology dammit))))

Margaret, you are our beloved, do you think we can go further below the 35 figure?

At 1.28 we may sell for the long term...

Got your answer!

21april:

Found your answer!

thank you)))) did not see that comment)))) how nice that our forum has such a clever girl (although they say do not make a hero of yourself))))

today it looks like a lot of deposits have been drained..... when everyone is ready for a further fall, the market will go up ... but in the meantime, we'll probably fall to 35....

mt5 people are "bragging" about losing their deposits.... but a lot of people who are on the verge of it either don't talk or are already drunk out of their minds ...

rigc:

thanks)))) did not see that comment)))) it's good that our forum has such a clever girl (although they say do not make a hero of yourself))))

today it looks like a lot of deposits were drained..... when everyone is ready to go further down the market will go up ... but in the meantime, we will probably go down to 35....

Euro / dollar on the daily chart in a downward channel. Somewhere at 1.3660 is the bottom boundary of the channel. If we break through it, we will probably go down already. This is because we have gone below the lower boundary of the uptrend channel, i.e. 1.397, in the previous days and weeks. Though, we might bounce from the lower boundary of the descending channel.

rigc:

thanks)))) did not see that comment)))) it's good that our forum has such a clever girl (although they say do not make a hero of yourself))))

today it looks like a lot of depots have been drained..... when everyone is ready for a further fall, the market will go up...but in the meantime, we will probably fall to 35....

Here's another answer.