[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 18

margaret:
2011.09.06 10:03:36 *Swiss National Bank has set a limit of 1.2 euros against the franc
2011.09.06 10:05:29 *Swiss National Bank: franc overvalued even at 1.2 against euro

margaret, where do you watch the tape in Russian...

andreika:

Don't strain yourself.
I'll try.)))

Milliorder:
I'll turn the pair down without them)))))

Yeah, tomorrow, the day after that, but in the meantime...

Milliorder:
it's time to sell

Now unlikely 1.4160 will let go back down (76.4 Fibo)

lotos7:
margaret, where do you watch the tape in russian...
In my terminal.

Eurozone slight drop in stats, German data in 35 minutes

IgorM:

I remember a similar situation in the franc last year, read Prival's posts, I think he called it: the five-legged bear kicked away all his paws, which means that there is a strong buyer

But again: if yen is up, pound and euro are down?

I looked at Prival's - there are too many posts to find this particular five-fingered one at once... :-)))

We won't know about strong buyers until next week... But the pound and the eu are definitely going up...

I wrote about it on this page of the sixth episode - that a U-turn is coming...

Without excluding by me still some movement downwards - POSSIBLY by 70%.... :-))), which is definitely coming soon...:-)) UP...By how much is questionable, but STRONGLY NORTH... in the medium term. Yes, the stops are big - 200 to 500 real pips, but strictly to the NORTH.

Roman.:

I looked at Prival's - there are too many posts to find this particular five-fingered one... :-)))

We won't know about strong buyers until next week at the earliest.... But the pound and the eu are definitely going to the NORTH....

I wrote about this on this page of the sixth episode - that a U-turn is being prepared....

Without excluding by me still some movement downwards - POSSIBLY by 70%.... :-))), which is definitely coming soon...:-)) UP...By how much is questionable, but STRONGLY NORTH... in the medium term. Yes, stops are big - from 200 to 500 real points, but strictly to the NORTH.

* The white bear wants to go north!:-)

21april:
* The white bear wants to go north!:-)

Yep, the warming owls (and in different colours... :-))), but on the same foundation (and no more) mixed up) and exactly in that direction they are pointing now... :-)))