[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 14

Sdimm:

And the stranger must have visited our region since he knows such details )))

I wonder where else they work on a rotational basis?))) It's time to go north on EURRE ))))) It is about to hit the MA 200 on the daily logs ))))

Evgen157:

I wonder where else they work on a rotational basis?))) It's time to go north on EURRE )))) There on the daily logs the MA 200 is about to hit ))))
Yep and about a minimum which is exactly one month old. A comparable story with the pound.

Northbound is expected to correct slightly to about 1.4340, then it is supposed to go back to SOUTH

herzogtier:
expect a small corrective movement northwards to about 1.4340, then it is supposed to go south again

and when is it expected? or from where?!

Wavehunters from Insta:

The earlier downward price momentum of the Euro, allowed it to test the 42nd figure level during Friday's trading on the EUR/USD pair. In doing so, the anticipated 5th wave of the entire current downtrend has taken on a somewhat elongated form. Such lengthening and trend development dynamics may cause the overall internal wave pattern to become more complex and require clarification. At the same time, the wave dimension of the downward movement, which has been developing since August 29, suggests the probability of an upward correction beginning almost from the lows reached on Friday.

From there, by the fractals.

On the Euro/Dollar pair, the important levels are: 1.4294, 1.4230, 1.4206, 1.4187, 1.4135, 1.4119 и 1.4063. Here continuation of downward movement is expected after the price has passed the noise range 1.4135 - 1.4119, in this case the target is 1.4063; upon reaching this level a consolidation is expected and so is the pullback to the top. Corrective upward movement in the range 1.4187 - 1.4206, breakdown of the last one will trigger deeper movement, here target is 1.4230, reversal to the bottom is highly probable, its breakdown will pave the way for the upside development, here target is 1.4294. Up to the level of 1.4294 we expect formation of initial conditions for an upward cycle.

Trading recommendations:

Buy: 1.4187 Take profit: 1.4206
Buy: 1.4208 Take profit: 1.4230
Sell: 1.4119 Take profit: 1.4065

I want it like this ....

margaret:
By the way, hello everyone!
Margaret Hello to you so much !!!!!!!!!!!

margaret:

By the way, hello all!

Margaret, hello from me too)))) Good to see you.

And it's good to see you all!

Humour

Judging by the various "good" news, we should be buying by tomorrow ... about 50 points ... at least ... :-))