[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 80

Roman.:

Yeah, well, no, no - no one can be that rude, I'm sure...
excuse me? did i offend you? hmm.... explain why?

rigc:
excuse me? have i offended you? hmm.... explain why?

No - it's fine. It's just that it's hardly possible to go so far down in the META-SOT indicators... That's all I'm saying... :-))) when I wrote "rough"... i.e., to slump the exchange rate to 1.33 is too much...

Roman.:

No, it's fine. It's just that it's unlikely that the META-SOT indicators are so far down... That's all I'm saying... :-))) when I wrote "rough"... i.e., to go down to 1.33 is too much...
so what is your limit of "politeness"?

rigc:
so what is your limit of "politeness"?

It's marked with stops on my previous screenshot...

rigc:
so what's your limit on "politeness"?

Roman.:

:-))) The operators, the "Big Boys" according to Larry Williams, have already bought to the maximum (under 100) - this is certainly to the North, to the question of when? - Here we should look at graphical patterns, trend (breakthroughs), MA, etc. - who "likes" what, who trusts what... including candlestick patterns... But going North - that's for sure... :-)))

The operators (commercial traders, hedgers) have bottomless pockets because in addition to operations in the futures markets they have their own "business", so they can buy (hedge in their case) for a very long time, especially since there are so many sellers represented by large speculators now.

GoVegas:

The operators (commercial traders, hedgers) have bottomless pockets because they have their own "business" besides operations on the futures markets, so they can buy (in their case hedge) for a very long time, especially since sellers represented by large speculators are now plentiful.

Not excluded, but monitoring, though a demo account (market entry at the opening of a new bar on the days) - so far (purely on the foundation) says about everything (including "bottomless" pockets) - there is a start of 10 000 at 0,1 lots - analogous to the start of 1000 at 0,01 lots on the micro...

The greenback down there is what is chopping stops on the euro, pound and gold... The USDJPY has not traded yet.

I can imagine what would have happened to your demo if it had been tested in spring/summer 2010 ))

GoVegas:
Imagine what would have happened to your demo if it had been tested in spring-summer 2010 ))

:-))) I don't know - didn't start there, didn't charge dep or owls on it... But anyway, my picture from the penultimate post on this forum page - speaks for itself. :-)))

Reds go short, blues go long.

euro...next target...after correction...3495...will asia bite???