[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 13

Roman.:

margaret. How was your holiday in the Crimea?
It's hard to call it a holiday. I did not lie on the beach, did not sleep well... Only trips and campaigns on the South Coast. But I got a suntan and even got a tan. Certainly, change of conditions and a way of life is very useful, probably in it is a rest for me, i.e. rest from an ordinary life. Lots of impressions, pictures, videos - something to remember. This year I dared to walk on horseback in the mountains - before that I had only walked on the plain, but with an obstacle.

Sdimm:

Haven't seen it for a long time ((.

You don't have to look for it in shops, but in pharmacies... 700 p. a box with 200g bottles. )))

Evgen157:

You don't have to look for it in shops, but in pharmacies... 700p a box with 200g bottles. )))

Nah, it was in vodka bottles in the shops.

margaret:
It's hard to call it a holiday. I didn't lie on the beach, I didn't get enough sleep... All the time I travelled and hiked on the South Coast. But I got a suntan and even got a tan. Certainly, change of conditions and a way of life is very useful, probably in it is a rest for me, i.e. rest from an ordinary life. Lots of impressions, pictures, videos - something to remember. This year I dared to walk on horseback in the mountains - before that I had only walked on the plain, but with an obstacle.

Congratulations... I am sincerely happy for you.

Evgen157:

You don't have to look for it in shops, but in pharmacies... 700 R a box with 200g bottles. )))

it's for compresses )))) but for men, in 0.5l jumbo bottles and labeled potable alcohol

Sdimm:

this is for compresses )))) and for men, in 0.5l jars and labelled alcohol

I think it'll show up before the elections ))))

Roman.:

Congratulations... Sincerely happy for you.
Thank you. I'm still going...Velvet season ahead....

snaiper:
Where can I find such sayings? )))
Here

hiya)))

strangerr:

Nah, it was in vodka bottles in the shops.

And the stranger must have visited our region to know such details ))