[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 79

Tantrik:
a clean foundation is a clean divorce, and what does the foundation now tell us about the eu?

Soon to go north, as well as the pound - Polubasu.

)))))))))))

Roman.:

Going north soon as well as the pound - Polubasu.

soon is a relative term.... the russian hour is the chinese month...

rigc:
soon is a relative term.... Russian hour is a Chinese month...

Speaking of soon - plug in your favourite TA variants - graph analysis, candlestick patterns... etc... and look for long entry.

Roman.:

Going north soon as well as the pound - Polubasu.

so it's TA north soon!, but FA where to? seems down to me :)))

Tantrik:
Are these by any chance the lines you asked me about in my private message? :)))
thelines are drawn by the indicator...

lotos7:
the lines are drawn by the indicator...
I'm sorry.

Tantrik:
so it's TA north soon!, but FA where? I think downwards :))))

:-))) Larry Williams' Big Boys have already bought to the highs (under 100) - this is definitely going North, to the question of when? - Here we should look at the graphical patterns, trend (breakthroughs), MA, etc. - who "likes" what, who trusts what... including candlestick patterns... But going North - that's for sure... :-)))

Roman.:

:-))) Larry Williams Big Boys operators have already bought to the max (under 100) - that's for sure to the North, to the question of when? - Here we should look at graphical patterns, trend (breakthroughs), MA, etc. - who "likes" what, who trusts what... including candlestick patterns... But going North - that's for sure... :-)))
of course... it's a swing... We'll get to 1.33 and then go up....

rigc:
Of course...it's a swing... we'll get to 1.33 and then go up....

Yeah, well, no, no - no one can be that rude, I'm sure...