[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 129

Sweet:
You, like to draw trend lines, here you go - it's on your subject....)))
Thanks! yes about levels it's a gimmick :))) no indicators (and I had an order grid tested:))))

Tantrik:
Thanks! yes about the levels it's a gimmick :)) no indicators (and I had an order grid tested:))))
I see...

Sweet:
You, who like to draw trends, here you go - it's on your subject....)))

what kind of libraries...

lotos7:

what kind of libraries...
I didn't quite get it, but how I got it. Two turkeys. One draws trends and drags Fibo rulers and the other draws several kinds of levels....

mqh extension in files

USDCHF. In my opinion, the rise of the pair is not over. Or rather, it is just now, starting to form the last rally. Probably Thursday, too, will be the bulls' day ..... IMHO...

Sweet:

USDCHF. In my opinion, the rise of the pair is not over. Or rather, it is just now, starting to form the last rally. Probably Thursday, too, will be the bulls' day ..... IMHO...

imho, quite possible.

tara:

imho, quite possible.

Good night!

wmlab:
I am looking at this scalper-indicator. The illustration shows most of them are losers. Failure streak? Is it compensated by other good areas?

These are just settings. Experimenting :)

Yes, it's quite compensable. Actually, it is possible not to lose at all during flat, but in this case it is more difficult to catch a trend.

Sweet:

Goodnight!

M.1 chart again and conclusions at 24 hours? .....)))))

And don't you cough.

I don't draw conclusions at 24 hrs, all my judgement is only about the "here and now". I'll draw a down arrow in a minute :)