[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 122

tara:

That's a dashing way of doing it: straight to the point.

hilarious... i've been staring for so many years i know where it's going to go...)) but i still haven't made the grail))) i can't make more than 3500 points a year (not in mt4)

tara:

... but it seems to be just a correction.

interesting indicator (coloured sectors)...how does it behave in a flat market? if you can take a screen on a flat market...

Vizard:

Interesting indicator (coloured sectors)... how does it behave on a flat market? if you can get a screen on a flat market...

It is not so good yet, but it will not last long. We will educate :)

Here - more or less flat:

Vizard:

hilarious... i've been staring for years, i know where it's going to go...)) but i still haven't made the grail))) it's not pulling more than 3500 points a year (not mt4 tools)
300 pips a month is a mediocre result - but stable x 16 pairs = 4800.

Tantrik:
300 pps a month is average - but stable! x 16 pairs = 4,800.

Six old ladies - a ruble twenty ... Also true :)

tara:

It sucks so far, but it won't be for long. We'll educate ourselves :)

Here - it's more or less even:

Yes, in the middle of the chart not so good...but in principle small lots build up on the signals and good...(don't get greedy)...well done...

Tantrik:
300 pips a month is a mediocre result - but it's stable! x 16 pairs = 4800.

))) Depo's load... 1 pair or 16... same profit on average...

and 3500 not every year... and there are years with 1000 pts in total... and why bother with this tactic... when you can do 20-100 pts a day with your hands...

The impression is that we want to go down hard. Any comments?

Vizard:

)) and the depo load is the same... whether you trade 1 pair or 16... profit is the same on average...
same, 16 accounts or 8 -4, any drawdowns? (diversification - is that correct?)

tara:

The impression is that we want to go down hard. Any comments?

The end of the day closes short...but we won't go straight down...we have to go down tomorrow...and then we'll see...although tomorrow is probably also up...