[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 132

Roman.:

OH-OH-OH!!! Approved. Not far off a price break from the bottom to the top of its 14 and then 144 EMA. LONG.

USDCHF - Heading NORD-NORD-OST with minor pullbacks to the south.

And I see you still will not correct the cotlib according to my recommendations and subsequently you need to recompile the momentum indicator again.

After all, you're fooling yourself (and not just yourself).

... This post is for good intentions only, don't get the wrong idea ).

olyakish:

And I see you still can't fix cotlib according to my recommendations and subsequently you need to recompile the momentum indicator again.

You deceive yourself (and not only).

... I'm only doing this post for the sake of good intentions, don't get the wrong idea.)

I will, I will :-))) I know. WILLCO - that's competent!

Roman.:

USDCHF - Heading NORD-NORD-OST with minor pullbacks to the south.

And 800 orders to close at breakeven - good luck? selling on pullbacks!

Tantrik:
And 800 orders to close at breakeven is good luck? I sell on pullbacks!

There are not 800 orders... :-))) Four buckshot EAs are tested on a demo account at opening prices on daily bars. Each EA may have 10 orders in the market simultaneously if the position opening conditions are met - all at 0.1 lot minimum volume on this account type, i.e. maximum 40 orders for a given instrument, which corresponds to 4 lots volume, the analog of 0.4 lot on micro, where 0.01 lot minimum volume is more than acceptable ... And every owl executes only its own orders, trawl is not used. Test on demo since August 12th.

Roman.:

There aren't 800 warrants... :-))) Four bucksofrank advisors are tested on a demo account at opening prices on daily bars. Each of them may have 10 orders in the market simultaneously if the position opening conditions are met - all at 0.1 lot minimum volumes on this account type, i.e. maximum 40 orders on this instrument corresponds to 4 lots, the analog of 0.4 lot on micro, where 0.01 lot minimum is more than acceptable... And every owl executes only its own orders, trawl is not used. Test on Demo since August 12th.
Why are they all bypassed? why profitable orders are not closed (lot size is the same - % of deposit!) (demo - real - no difference, it's not a tester)

Tantrik:
Why are they all bypassed? Why are profitable orders not closed (lot size is the same - % of the deposit!)

Not all of them are in buy. Top left - one owl trades pullbacks from the main movement.

These are test variants - market exiting either by stop or by reverse signal, at TP=0.

I think we have reversed..... although I don't rule out a move down ))))))))

EUR

The euro tried several times to move beyond 1.36 against the dollar, but its attempts were unsuccessful. This time the rumours continued to stir investors' imagination. La Tribune reported that Germany may have already worked out a secret rescue plan for Greece, which boils down to transferring the country's state assets into a single entity, which will then be privatized. The plan is based on the model of the recapitalisation of East Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall, i.e. has already been practically applied. If the rumors are confirmed, it will trigger a massive demand for risky assets because everyone who bet on a default by Greece will actively start closing their positions.

On top of that, the European economic data is also encouraging: German CPI is up sharply and consumer confidence has improved as well. Therefore, at the moment the pressure on the ECB to cut interest rates has eased somewhat. Inflation in Europe's biggest country exceeded analysts' expectations in September and accelerated to the fastest rate in 3 years. The harmonised consumer price index in Germany rose to 2.8% versus 2.5% in August. The value was the highest since September 2008. Some analysts believe that with Draghi as head of ECB, the course of monetary policy could turn in the opposite direction. However, given yesterday's data, there is not much need for that at the moment.

After yesterday's approval of the EFSF expansion by Finland it is Germany's turn. We think we will get the results by mid-day. Most likely the vote will be successful, however it is questionable whether Merkel will be able to push the bill through without the support of the opposition. Three in every four Germans oppose the aid plan, so the Chancellor will have to convince at least 311 of her 330 coalition members. If that fails, it will mean she loses control, which will only make it harder to pass other bills in Germany. So, if Merkel fails to get a majority, the chances of expanding the StubFund will be sharply reduced, which will have an immediate impact on euro levels. In that case, a break-up of the support at 1.36 against the dollar is imminent, after which prices will head towards 1.35 without much of a hurdle.

"Akmos Trade

Evgen157:

I think we have reversed..... although I don't rule out a move down ))))))))

Groundhog day ))) (reminiscent of yesterday's scenario )...but after the bullish lunge, not sure about a deep drop...short for now...we'll see...although I'd like to see a white scenario...

21april:

EUR

The Euro tried several times to move beyond 1.36 against the dollar, but its attempts were unsuccessful. This time the rumours kept stirring investors' imagination. La Tribune reported that Germany may have already developed a secret rescue plan for Greece, which boils down to.........

I don't believe it...