[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 115

Sweet:

1. I'm reading and discovering so many new things... Tell me, do pop-ups like "Trading stream is busy" or "No price" or "Do you really want to open Sell/Buy" etc. and the fact that the order may be executed up to 30 seconds, especially if you trade on a 4-digit....

2 ) And this statement is beautiful in general, before reading it I thought that the biggest risk is at the time of entry, and then, if the entry is not wrong, stop at a no-loss and moved sensibly to trawl stop...))), but now, I do not even know what to say and think ....

1) when the mini-trend reverses, the trading flow is always open - (the market is not driven by traders): if you look closely at the history, even on the one-minute data, you can see that the channel width is very narrow at the moment of reversal, say, a mini-flight before the mini-trend...

2) the more in the market, the more trader feels the moral pressure, the less the more comfortable... For example, I will show you a trend part that allows you to earn 100 points within a time span of 30 minutes, which is equivalent to 2-3 hours of trend...

forte928:

1) when the mini-trend reverses, the trading flow is always free... (the market is not driven by traders): if you look closely at the history, even on one-minute trends, you can see the channel width is very narrow, say, a mini-flight before the mini-trend...

2) the more in the market, the more trader feels the moral pressure, the less, the more comfortable it is... For example, I will show you a trend section where you can earn 100 points within a time span of 30 minutes, which is the same as a 2-3 hour trend...

No words....)))) but got the answer....)))) Thanks...I stand by my opinion that the only correct forex tactic is swing trading...

Look at the eurusd exchange rate exactly one year ago
And then compare 2009 with 2008 with the same date, and remove the whole 2008, what a picture emerges, as if it was not needed there
2007 goes smoothly into 2009

now it will also be the same, bull market in the same direction )

Digamma:
Look at the eurusd exchange rate exactly one year ago
And then compare 2009 with 2008 with the same date, and remove all of 2008, what a picture you get, as if you didn't need it there
2007 goes smoothly into 2009

now it's the same, the bull market is going in the same direction )

My understanding is that "history repeats itself". And the details are better explained, illustrated.

forte928:
Monday must have screwed you again, sir, with your prognosis... I've seen more than once that it's not always Monday that gives you Friday's receipts...

That's what I said, "possible". And this probability will be cancelled if the bar closes below the last min. (see pic).

Daily

Anyway, no need to rush.

120 pips is a good start to the week...

Wouldn't it be better to trade currency options without guessing the direction of movement...but making a profit...no matter what goes where...

PS. I'm here by accident...

moskitman: 23.09.2011 20:21

RekkeR: Yen on the hour, probably still running to watch the northern lights?

On the contrary, the yen is overbought against the market and has already started to fall in price. In the meantime, it is neck-and-neck with the USDJPY and there is no reason to expect any predictable movement.

Regarding other currencies, it should be sold: buy NZDJPY, AUDJPY, CADJPY...

16 fifty-fifty eggs in the basket, no reason to forget your own ))))

tara:

I take it that 'history repeats itself'. And the details are better explained, illustrated.