[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 98

Tantrik:
I'm just writing so as not to jinx it :)))

You and your comments)))) otherwise newcomers may come and start trading according to your predictions))))

as predicted yesterday almost reached 1.36...

Vizard:

If the model does not count for a long time and if you have free resources, as well as if it is not boring -
make daily predictions on m15,m30,n1 (or any comfortable time period) - daily forecasts
(forecast horizon - not more than 24 hours) and a couple of weeks or more post it here ... I think many people will be interested ...
I think we'll do it next week. In the meantime, a new tweaked version of the forecast calculation: 2011.09.18 time-point.

Oh, and I also found Stranger on mt5, he's now registered there http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/8492-EUR-USD-2011q3?p=992029#post992029

SEVER11:
I also found Stranger on mt5, he is now registered there http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/8492-EUR-USD-2011q3?p=992029#post992029

he's been showing up there from time to time .... he just doesn't come here now...

I'm waiting for the last profits and for the fence....

Oxide:

I can see this Wolf

Conflict of interest. Wolfs amongst themselves, with Tantric's dashes and analysts' predictions. There are no, ....., straight paths )))

The main question still stands! - Up or down))

Oxide:
The main question remains! - Up or down))

who cares, as long as it moves back and forth.... and we'll try to catch the moves...

and since so many people have it, it's almost a Shakespearean question...

rigc:

You and your comments)))) otherwise newcomers may come and start trading according to your predictions))))

As I predicted yesterday they almost reached 1.36...

Why mine and not yours? Let them think for themselves.

RekkeR:

Conflict of interest. Wolfs amongst themselves, with Tantric's dashes and analysts' predictions. There are no, ....., straight paths )))

fitting! no woolfs - there are trends from below and above - one bounces off the other breaks through (false breakdowns - mt distortions or traps) :))))