[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 178

Up they can't, down they won't (((

Well, while we're at it, here's my prediction - see bottom window and price tags in the main, nb: wmifor and total recall supplied for the set.

Ishimoku etc. ))))

Been waiting a long time for a megabit )))) BREAD - probably ))))

Evgen157:

Ishimoku etc. ))))

Been waiting a long time for a megabit ))) BREAD - probably ))))

below 1.34 will not fall, maybe 1.37 will stop (iron level!). (it will fall beautifully - the news will be late as always)

Tantrik:
will not fall below 1.34, maybe even 1.37 will stop (iron level!). (it will fall beautifully - the news will be late as always)

What do you mean it is late? Demura has hinted that we are at an interesting point)) And this is a strong signal )))) And where to long ago is clear... Margaret is not here - that's bad (( 1.34 - it's a fairy tale at all..... Although this is Forex )))

Tantrik:
will not fall below 1.34, maybe even 1.37 will stop (iron level!). (it will fall beautifully - the news will be late as always)
And where was the turning point? I have noticed many times that the news pull up on TA. And will there be no correction in this fall. On Friday Ben may panic.

trinitron:
Where was the pivot point? That the news is pulling up on TA, I've noticed that many times. And will there be no correction in this fall. On Friday, Benya might panic.

The expectation game is on ))))

marketeer:

Well, while we're at it, here's my forecast - see bottom window and price tags in the main, nb: wmifor and total recall supplied for the set.
It's very nice. But the probability is weak and I am still applying linear regression ind. Just have to wait and see the execution mode. So far everything is going smoothly.

marketeer:

Well, as it is, here is my forecast - see bottom window and price marks in the main, nb: wmifor and total recall supplied for the set.

And on D1 and H4 the picture is possible ?