[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 202

Cmu4:
Gentlemen, any idea when this fucking flat will end?
I have to manually break even on EA trades.
1.4580 is the first target ... If the daily ends higher ... the price is not in the best place for good moves ... so they pull the hair up and down without knowing who is smarter.

Sweet:
Here's an idea....))) For the 4th month I'm not paying attention to this "mess" on EURUSD, but I'm selling on the formed trend of USDCHF. Fortunately, a day or two and there will be new points to enter selling. USDCHF downtrend will resume.....)))) Join in, and don't torture your Expert Advisor and your deposit....))))

odiseif:
1.4580 is the first target ... If the daily ends higher ... it will go further. The price on the daily basis is not in the best place for good moves ... so they pull its hair up and down not knowing who is smarter.

Thank you! :)

wmlab:

You can kill a tiger by accident, too. But no one will give you the nickname 'tiger death' because of it. (c)
How can you be sure it was "accidental"? At the beginning of the session he opened buy position at 00:00 and closed it with 202.5 points loss at 06:04, at 07:00 he opened buy position again and closed at 07:50 with 47 points loss and at 08:00 he opened sell position and got 2840 points profit.

yosuf:
How can you be sure it was "accidental"? At the beginning of the session he opened buy position at 00.00 and closed it with 202.5 points loss at 06.04, at 07.00 he opened buy position again and closed at 07.50 with 47 points loss, at 08.00 he opened sell position and got 2840 points profit.
In the market! :))

According to my analysis, USDCHF has started a local correction. Tomorrow is likely to be bearish.

MaxZ:
In the market! :))

3! - deals.

What's wrong with the forum? It's been down for so many days.

Hello everyone!!!

It's finally working!!!

Although I'm not very active, but I feel a little uneasy, can the moderators say something about the disappearance for three days of the mql4 & mql5 forums, and the demo server of metaquotes?

This thread is now archived. Any posts in this thread will be deleted.

The continuation of the series is here.