[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 176

Evgen157:

Install it, drop in the film file and the subtitle file.... And pretend to enjoy.... (movie is so-so....))

Thank you. Figured it out myself... :-))) Watching... :-)))

Roman.:

With the Russian translation is/is not available??? :-))) And then, as with English yet not so amicable ... :-)))

Guys, can you tell me - in (-on) what it can be watched with subtitles in Russian?

Thank you.

Windows media player classic (from K-lite codec pack), Vlc

Roman.:

Thank you. Figured it out myself already... :-))) Watching... :-)))

)))))))) Can't add codec to forum in ZIP's.... too big... it turns out 19 meters (((.

Evgen157:

)))))))) Can't add codec to forum in ZIP's.... too big... it turns out to be 19 meters (((

Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the help - I installed this K-Lite_Codec_Pack_760_Full.exe - and after starting the movie I threw the subtitle file on the video player screen and everything worked...:-))

wmlab:

There is no theory. There is an underlying assumption that typical movements repeat themselves. Of course, the news add chaos, but no one has promised to feed on the road there is hope to increase the forecast from 50/50 to at least 60/40. If it works - the original assumption was correct.

I think this indicator, based on trend direction statistics under close conditions for 10 years automatically reflects all the figures and waves that appeared then, cannot lie.

It doesn't lie, it shows clouds 50-50. White noise is white noise - it has no cause-and-effect relationships within it.

krisa:

I think this indicator, based on the statistics of the trend direction at close conditions for 10 years automatically reflects all the figures and waves which appeared at that time, it cannot lie.

It doesn't lie, it shows clouds 50-50. White noise is white noise - it has no cause-and-effect relationships within it.

The course curve is not white noise.

Version 2.2 (still working):

At the opening of the week (if there is no gap) we sell with the target 1.43753 =)

Pound forecast - buy with target 1.65245 (SL 1.63500):

wmlab:

Pound forecast - buy with target 1.65245 (SL 1.63500):

1123 pips stop on the five mark - not enough for a non intraday trade... I support you - it will be strictly northwards, the only thing is not to be petty - the pound is a pound, so the stop should be 2000 points on the five-digit level (see the red line) and forward!

)))) Gap up max 4450 and then it all depends on hamsters, if they are all down then .......... etc etc ))))))))) Monday FLETCHing pips ))))

Evgen157:

)))) Gap up max 4450 and then it all depends on hamsters, if they are all down then .......... etc etc )))))))))

Makes sense. Just a bit confused about the fundamentals. Benya will be speaking on Friday. So now there's panic about whether the Americans will switch on the printing press. Judging by their stock market dynamism, they will soon.