[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 166

Tantrik:

Where's Margaret! What happened to the pound?

Off the chain. )) On Welt-Online an article with the headline: "Investors are fleeing the British pound". If you look at the proportion of open buy and sell positions, in a circle of 50% of the crowd are in the sell, and the pound goes up like nothing happened.

In the article "The British economy is lying on the floor. Inflation is breaking all records. As investors withdraw their money, the British pound is down." So you have to ask, is the author of the article blind? ))) At this rate we are about to hit a 2009 high

s_aullma:

... On Welt-Online, an article with the headline: 'Investors flee the British pound'.

The article is probably from last week...

On the pound, there is a divergence in stochastics on the H4, RSI is approaching the upper signal level - all in favour of it correcting its upward spurt in a couple or three candles.

On the EUR also a divergence on the H4 in the MACD. There is no signal to open a short position yet.

... I will not explain why the euro (and pound as well) rose so vigorously after the meeting of Merkel and Sarkozy, for the second time. Many do not want to understand, they give counter-arguments, but practice is the criterion of truth and shows which view is correct.

Never mind, tomorrow will adjust, give you a chance to reduce your losses

I don't expect any northward swings. Tomorrow, after a weak northward swing, we will go down little by little. Put a SELL LIMIT from 1.447 to TP 1.440

THE NEWS WAS FORGOTTEN AFTER TWO HOURS...

OnGoing:
The article is probably from last week...
Dear Sir, do you really think I would cite an article from last week in relation to today's situation? It was published at 7.03pm today. Furthermore, the article commented on today's economic indicators, so to speak.

USA: Speech by R. Fischer

-The concern now is not about the possibility of increased price pressures, but about the volatility of economic growth and job creation. - Weak demand limits the ability of companies to raise prices. - Monetary policy should never be used to protect stock markets. - Non-monetary factors limit investors' incentives to invest in the US economy. - The authorities must reduce the deficit without hurting the economy. - Despite an agreement on government debt, a lot of questions remain unanswered

The situation is a little different in the morning. Getting ready to draw the neckline:

Put BuyLimit 1.43600, TP 1.44500, SL 1.43000

wmlab:

The situation is a little different in the morning. Getting ready to draw the neckline:

Put BuyLimit 1.43600, TP 1.44500, SL 1.43000

is it your indicator making a forecast?)

apelbsin:
does your indicator make predictions? let me try it out))

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10394