[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 164

Did Evra go into space or something?

How interesting: the news started to be worked out hours before it was released. Funny, isn't it?

AndreyZak:

Did Evra go into space or something?

otherwise the vacuum is higher ... if it goes, that's it ... long time shopping .... that's what I think ... if it goes down, that's the nearest target ... although I expect a break down ....

and long selling .... the euro is already beeping from the expensive euro ... at some point she has to loosen her currency a bit ...

wmlab:

Tomorrow morning a little lower (to collect stops) and rush north to the 1.44700 area:

We're even higher today.

What's muddying the euro...

lotos7:
Don't get in her way, she's only halfway there.

lotos7:
I agree. I don't see any basis for growth. The fundamentals (at least available to me) for the eu are flat. The dollar is positive. What Merkel and Sarkozy came up with yesterday is complete nonsense. There has been talk about it for a long time. Nothing has moved on. The economic government is ludicrous. They cannot come to an agreement on some simple issues and now they want the man upstairs to dictate to countries how they should spend their money. Moreover, in my opinion, some proposals in general should have been penalised by the market by a strong reduction of the euro. For example, a transaction tax, i.e. you have to pay tax on any transaction with any assets in money or securities. But the result is just the opposite. The market is just delighted to be asked to the till. Margaret, do you have any fundamental information that is pushing the euro up? Share it please.

EUR\USD by Gunn correction for tomorrow and until the 22nd then we will see.

-DEN-:
EUR\USD by Gunn correction for tomorrow and until the 22nd then we will see.
If I'm not mistaken, Gunn was planning a downgrade for today.

-DEN-:

Anything is possible, for the Ghana, the pullback is on the 17th, tomorrow,

1.447 is the max. start of the week, then a pullback to 1.45, and then we'll see.

the upside for today is a pullback on the 17th.

here it is...

Dan, that's not your stone, I'm just trying to make a point.)