[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 116

Joker, man :)

kvadjagan:
Greetings to all forum participants. I have an attractive offer for successful traders. If you want to withdraw your investments passwords or quotes, then please don't hesitate to contact me, and I will draw terms of cooperation. Good luck to everyone.

If you have any personal questions after-hours, please contact me on Saturdays and Sundays!

Tantrik:

All personal enquiries outside office hours please contact - Saturday, Sunday!
did not understand the depth of thought.

kvadjagan:
did not understand the depth of thought.

You want it, you ask for it. (how much will you take the stats? bulk discount!)

anyone seeing head and shoulders on the m15

oooh...while I was having lunch and going to the sea the moose were caught....

snail09:

Listen to the FA and be cool "In FA we trust". Make waves and look for internal, on a smaller TF.

It's every man for himself here, both those who have a housekeeper and those who don't.

You don't have to quote chatterboxes for a few paragraphs to say something))--j

Profits!

i disagree!!! FA is important...moving strictly on TA sometimes collides with a wall of FA and mona break the nose))))

annaanna:
anyone seeing head and shoulders on the m15

))))))))))))))

Even though I'm in the sell on the Jew, but... why did it go down so fast? I don't think there was any news.

It's kind of sudden.

Bicus:

Even though I'm in the sell on the Jew, but... why did it go down so fast? I don't think there was any news.

It's kind of sudden.

They said they were going to downgrade France

Bicus:

It's kind of sudden.

There was news yesterday.