[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 55

Tantrik:

I'll be back...))

I'll be back)))

strangerr:

I'll be back)))
Matemat posted an interesting link to an article on drunk Bernanke in the smoke room. As I said before Bernanke is always in a bad mood (one look at him makes you want to cry) and the unemployment indices are rigged. Anyway, read it for yourself.

Everything!!! is here - in life as in geometry everything must be parallel and perpendicular, if not, then it just rolls around ))

In the pound it was easy to do, but the eur was shaking along with the eurocad, there was not enough volume, even the eur and pound ran down and brought)))

In the end the currency collapse and the Eurozone collapse got worse, as they got worse... But then, the currency collapse got worse... But the Eurozone collapse got worse... And then the Eurozone collapse got worse... But then the Eurozone collapse and the Pound collapse went down... And so the debts are paid (pretty fast - usually on Thursday there is some trading around), but on Friday nonfarm is due, so we did it early - now it's "a game" - who cares where)) eurcad and gbpcad have taken volumes and can't stop for joy... well, whatever

I wonder what will happen with usd/chf, it seems to have fulfilled its weekly drop norm. Maybe it will correct to the upside at least by 50-100 till Friday?

margaret:
Matemat posted an interesting link to an article on drunken Bernanke in the smoking room.
yeah.... if they themselves don't believe in anything anymore)))

Also, the terminator is a pictograph on the block diagram indicating the beginning or the end of the program.

But on the other hand, I think that the Euro might be stuck between 4300 and 4340 for the night.

rigc:
yeah.... if they themselves don't believe in anything anymore))))
Ben is as bad as the rest of the american economy. They do not let the man relax, so he went to the goat. He is a good drinking buddy, of course, he can get a lot of information.

a bunch of jerks... :-)))

BREAKING ???? HANN HAS A VERSION OF THIS ???? (((

OTHER OPTION ))))