[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 11

lotos7:
A great holiday present for the doormen - a record rise in the franc...

I dread to think of a gift for the Ukrainian hryvnia on 24 August ))))))))))

Tantrik:

here it is - the basic green

I'm afraid it could go higher after the opening of trade in Dubai, which will be tomorrow.

21april:

Well, sort of, yes, because she has a buy order from 1.31..., for her own pleasure :-)))(investor-analyst-trader)
Not for her own pleasure, but for her own pleasure.

According to media reports, the vote to raise the national debt ceiling will first take place in the Senate and then in the House of Representatives.
It was also reported that the vote in the Senate will not start until 22.00 Moscow time.

the observed slowdown in economic growth will force the Fed to consider launching a third round of quantitative easing (QE3)

-DEN-:
I'm afraid it may go higher after the opening of the trade exchanges in Dubai, which will be tomorrow.

The eu is still going to fall.

margaret:
According to media reports, the vote to raise the national debt ceiling will first take place in the Senate and then in the House of Representatives.
It was also reported that the vote in the Senate will not start until 22.00 Moscow time.
I take it that's today?

Tantrik:

the euro is going to fall.
And it will, just as long as you don't miss the upside.

trinitron:
Today, I take it?
yes

OnGoing:
Nice candle on the 4 o'clock)

On the 4-hours the support line is broken through and on the daily, weekly and monthly there is no obstacle for the euro to go down. The only obstacle is a default, but it is not good for the states yet.