Interesting and humorous - page 210

nark:
Just write a word, do you guys exist here or just robots? Why do these messages appear when I'm not here when I'm waiting for a live person? Where are you guys? Do I ever see a successful, normal, decent trader without advertising, strategies, just a person to talk to? I talked to a robot, he thinks he is alive, thinks and answers.

I'll give you a gift, you need it more.

nark:
Just write a word, do you guys exist here or just a robot? Why do the messages appear when I'm not here when I'm waiting for a live person? Where are you guys? When will I ever see a successful, normal, decent trader without advertising, strategies, just a person to talk to?
that's a great text i couldn't do that

почему сообщения появляются когда меня здесь
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

borilunad:

artmedia70

I reply to all your posts! You are a victim of your attempts to fit any broom! A natural product of animal survival! But you don't realise that Man needs to be superior! Just as in technical conversations clarity is needed!

I am the prey, you are the hunter. Will that calm your soul?

You don't know me as a person to write something about me in public. I've never been a opportunist. You can't even imagine how much I've endured in my life. A lot of people in those situations just go to jail or drink themselves to death. I've come out the winner of all my struggles, I've fought, not adapted. Now I have a three-bedroom flat, a working flat, two cars, my children are well provided for, and I am raising two more strangers. I'm a human being. I'm above all your brooms, from which you, with your tail between your legs and your legs, took off for the hills.

About technical talk, in which you do not catch the clarity - look at your answers for beginners (maximum - fart, but usually refer to a textbook, not written by you), and look at my answers with examples of codes and explanations how, and what, and for what. So - not the clarity of my presentation, sorry - your pathetic perception of explanations. For a fortnight, the whole forum has been explaining the three letters to you. But you still do not understand anything, deciding instead to blame it all on the Matakvotts - they are idiots, they made incomprehensible shit, ruining such a good language.

Get the log out.

artmedia70:

I am the prey, you are the hunter. Is that how your soul will be appeased?

You don't know me as a person to write something about me in public. I've never been a opportunist. You can't imagine how much I've endured in my life. A lot of people in those situations just go to jail or drink themselves to death. I've come out the winner of all my struggles, I've fought, not adapted. Now I have a three-bedroom flat, a working flat, two cars, my children are well provided for, and I am raising two more strangers. I'm a human being. I'm above all your brooms, from which you, with your tail between your legs and your legs, took off for the hills.

About technical conversations in which you don't grasp clarity - look at your answers to newbies (maximum - you fart, but usually you refer to a textbook not written by you), and look at my answers with examples of codes and explanations of how, and what, and for what. So - not the clarity of my presentation, sorry - your pathetic perception of explanations. For a fortnight, the whole forum has been explaining the three letters to you. But you still do not understand anything, deciding instead to blame it all on the Matakvotts - they are idiots, they made incomprehensible shit, ruining such a good language.

Get the log out.

May the slave of allegiance rest in peace! Amen!

It is not worth arguing with a fool. First he will bring you down to his level and then crush you with experience...

I'm sick of deleting posts. I'll have you banned.

solar:

When proving a fool is a fool, consider whether he is doing the same thing?

(I'd be more careful with the classification - fool || 'everything in the world is relative' )

My post was a retort aside. Hoping everyone would get it right. But I was wrong. They come and go.

artmedia70:

I'm a victim, ...

Hang in there, I am with you. Patriotism is becoming a negative trait with traitors and cowards, and there are more and more of them.

North America was not conquered so that the natives could live better than the Europeans. Can we really allow ourselves to be allowed to be "Indians"?

I'm against it. Not funny of course, but relevant.