Interesting and humorous - page 195

From my own photos. Granite quarry.

DJDJ22:

From my own photos. Granite quarry.

Rubble quarry. You ask them to take a photo when they are going to make a mass explosion there - very beautiful. Tripod (large fragment dispersal), delay - a beautiful series will come out

Demi:
Rubble quarry. Ask them to take a picture when they do a mass explosion there - it's beautiful. A tripod (high fragmentation), a delay - a beautiful series.
There was a one-off. Exactly granite and in the form of clumps and crumbs.

DJDJ22:
There was a one-off. It is granite and in the form of blocks and crumbs.
) Granite quarries can be crushed stone and block quarries - granite is quarried in various forms. Rubble technology is simple - here these machineries with bars bore pits, put explosives and blows up, then simply take out mass on crushing factory

moskitman:

and the Japanese can't pronounce it either ;))

by the way, google gives another transcription - "zashchishayushchikhsya", which it has no problem pronouncing ))))

eh, it's a pity nobody showed them ringleader-phobophiles to drive them crazy

a eLLLe M0*H0 |\||M gaTb TT04||||Tb He6oJIbLLI0||||` paccka3 B Tak0||||` TpaHcJI||||||||| (:

I think someone got trapped in a laminator )

In 2011, Nobel laureate economist Daniel Kahneman conducted a study of Wall Street's top 25 traders, and it found that their success was no more stable than that of a chimpanzee flipping a coin. (с)

...Quiet... quietly running across the road today, not touching anyone.....Who knew there was a rope between two cars ????

moskitman:
...Quiet... quietly crossing the road today, not touching anyone.....Who knew there was a rope between two cars ????

This is far from humorous. I saw an incident like this happen before my eyes.

On the right is the fence of a motor company, a gate. Out of the gate, one truck pulls the other turning left, and the one in front of me decides that the other should let him through...